Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: What is the best way to disclose?

Started by rhombus24, January 06, 2009, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

jacob

Rhombus

The question is very relevant. And so far, you have received many good suggestions. So take time to evaluate each option carefully. But I would suggest that you build a prototype first. You need a proof of concept to begin with, if only to make sure that you are indeed right. This will give you time to come up with a strategy you're comfortable with. And maybe in so doing, you'll realize that as relevant as this question might be,  you don't have to be overly concerned about a disclosure strategy at this time. Because based on your mention of electrostatics, implementation will lead you to realize that you have to go back to the drawing board, so to speak.

My next suggestion will be this: when you do realize that you have to re-evaluate your understanding of the device, if  you then need some help in furthering your knowledge, keep in mind that all energy radiates from God. Therefore, if you want to tap it, simply ask him how to do it. As Jesus said: "ask and you shall receive".

Good luck on your journey.

Jacob

giantkiller

Quote from: jacob on March 04, 2009, 07:55:27 PM
As Jesus said: "ask and you shall receive".

Jacob

Do it everyday and your dreams will conquer your reality with joy. Things you could never even imagine will become real.

--giantkiller.

ramset

GK   JACOB

Now thats something I needed to hear

Thanx

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

gsmsslsb

Quote from: giantkiller on January 07, 2009, 01:41:49 PM
Is this the correct Cliff Hazleton information?
http://www.isssr2006.com/TALK_UPLOADS/Frank-Crowne.pdf

Giant killer
I am fascinated with the cliff hazelton device but I cant find anything at the link above.
Do you have the pdf there.