Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: What is the best way to disclose?

Started by rhombus24, January 06, 2009, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: giantkiller on January 07, 2009, 01:41:49 PM
Is this the correct Cliff Hazleton information?
http://www.isssr2006.com/TALK_UPLOADS/Frank-Crowne.pdf

Jerry Decker was also involved in this replication effort.

As I recall, supposedly, some sort of effect occured when voltage was first applied to the plates while a cap on the power supply was charging.  A load has to be across the output toroid.  This "effect" starts the conversion process and it either occurs or it doesn't based on the capacitors rate of charging.  You changed the capacitance until it works.  Output increased with the resistance of the load.  The device was tempermental and sometimes would not work at all.

In the end, they all abandoned it becuse they could not get it to work.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

@Grumpy,
Thanks for the post on that. Links go down and I get lost. I have it printed in my 4 foot stack.
There have been other links that just die. Sad, whether it is troubled info or good.

EMdevices

What is the best way to disclose?

The best way to disclose is to simply.......DISCLOSE !!!      :D

EM

Goat

Quote from: EMdevices on August 21, 2009, 10:53:13 PM
What is the best way to disclose?

The best way to disclose is to simply.......DISCLOSE !!!      :D

EM

@ EMdevices

Couldn't agree more...

Open publication of said OU device and methods to replicate is always welcome :)  Who knows, it could help save the planet and ourselves !

Regards,
Paul

Cloxxki

May I add, that once you'd video-documented the prototype and how it works, get the prototype into a SAFE country first. One is safer than the other. I wouldn't bring my prototype to the USA, for instance. A FE researcher in another country would receive my request to verify my own findings, and offer additional comments. These should also be disclosed online.