Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid found at "Fort Carson" US Millitary Facility

Started by fuzzytomcat, January 21, 2009, 06:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

There was another thread like this a while back about a pyramid about 100 km north of Alice Springs in Australia. Shown with the same sort of Google scan as you are suggesting. It showed very clearly a massive pyramid and a road leading up to it. The road turned out to be the joint between two maps, the pyramid is not there. I should know because I know the area and only a few km away is a tourist road to a national park. There is no way you could miss the "pyramid" when traveling along this road.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

iflewmyown

This is a covered trash dump. There are similar ones in Wichita, Kansas. The area to the west is just starting to be filled. Zoom in, you can see the trash and trucks.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 21, 2009, 09:07:55 PM
There was another thread like this a while back about a pyramid about 100 km north of Alice Springs in Australia. Shown with the same sort of Google scan as you are suggesting. It showed very clearly a massive pyramid and a road leading up to it. The road turned out to be the joint between two maps, the pyramid is not there. I should know because I know the area and only a few km away is a tourist road to a national park. There is no way you could miss the "pyramid" when traveling along this road.

Hans von Lieven

Hi Hans,

This access is not to far from a back road as you can see at the "T" intersection there is a gate the road actually goes at a incline. If you take your mouse if you do not have a "Topographical" map of the area like a "USGS" map at the peak of the road the elevation is approx 5,644 feet ant the top of the pyramids are at 5,607 feet lower than the road. If you look at the top of the hills directly around it North up on the right they have been added to the just before the pyramid complex there is another gate and then a guard house, notice the power lines that go right to it.... something needed with a Tesla coil "years" ago to experiment with?? The pyramid on the right still has 4 objects at 90 degrees on top and has been shaved off on one side to make sure it's not visible through the lowest part the road in. If you check very carefully using "Google Earth" these pyramids are way below line of sight and it's in a military base and the base area for "NORAD" try flying a plane in there to check it out. It is what it is a pyramid in a small valley surrounded by hills.

Like I mentioned earlier this was a byproduct of what I was doing at Energentic Forum http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/showthread.php?t=3573  ; Tesla's wireless electricity transmission, and found this information, every continent has pyramids why not the USA, never believed in them really, I have no reason not to now.

Has anyone ever talked about the "Omega" building on Baltra Island ..... 00 28' 02.50"S, 90 17' 01.71"W ( Google cut-n-paste) the one that points to W 90 30' 00.00" for reference ground, the ohm sign is in the correct perfect rotation for reading with magnetic flux fields going CW.

Then there is the Gizmo that is close to the same parallel one mile away from the pyramids that is like no Circular or Cyclic Particle Accelerator on a "TOP" secret military base, I'm sure 10 years ago no one in the military thought there would be a "Google Earth"and now if they get caught hiding something of this value how the US Military would look to the public.

Then why was Tesla successful with his experiments that are all in the same "arks" that I have found and described at Energentic Forum that pyramids are in unless they work and so did all Tesla's "Wireless Transmission" devices.

Fuzzy

fuzzytomcat

Hi All,

If using the radius  6679.17 Km  from the "Earths" equator at each point "set" which is 120 degrees apart, you will pass over "Centered" (5 x 5) 10 miles wide path from every known pyramid and "TOP SECRET" military and civil facility in the world.

The fifth and newly found "Tropical Year Frequency" Circular Arcs goes directly over the middle of "Area 51" facility and has the same type of buildings with several huge grounding circles attached. ( 37 14' 6"N, 115 48' 40"W )

W 37 degrees 00' Phase A center of circle
E 97 degrees 00' Phase B center of circle
W 167 degrees 00' Phase C center of circle

The first was the "Omega" magnetic flux ground reference building -

W 30 degrees 30' Phase A center of circle
E 90 degrees 30' Phase B center of circle
W 150 degrees 30' Phase C center of circle

The second set ties together is "Wardencleffe" Laboratory facility in New York, Camp Upton "Brookhaven National Laboratory the Pyramids in "Gazi" lower Chile and Argentina and "Thunguska" -

W 24 degrees 00' Phase A center of circle
E 94 degrees 00' Phase B center of circle
W 144 degrees 00' Phase C center of circle

The third set ties Teslas sites in Colorado Springs, Peterson AFB, Fort Carson and protected Pyramid complexes on base -

W 35 degrees 00' Phase A center of circle
E 85 degrees 00' Phase B center of circle
W 155 degrees 00' Phase C center of circle

The forth set is used by "Cern" in Switzerland and France -

W 38 degrees 00' Phase A center of circle
E 88 degrees 00' Phase B center of circle
W 158 degrees 00' Phase C center of circle

As far as I can tell "Area 51" is separate similar to the "Cern" set.

For additional information and "PHOTOS" on my posting please see -  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/showthread.php?t=3573 ;  "Tesla's wireless electricity transmission"

Thanks
Fuzzy
:)

Yucca

As Fuzzy says, The site is approx 10miles due south of Teslas old lab site.

This link below talks about Teslas site and Pyramids ...

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/tesla.html

Quotejust what is the connection between the work of Nikola Tesla in attempting to build a research station capable of transmitting power, and the Great Pyramid of Egypt?

The answer is to be had from a most notable harmonic association between the pure latitude positions of both sites. One that links the placement of the Great Pyramid and its associated Earth tropical year connection, to the very spot chosen by Tesla for his own power plant, and does so via the well noted progression of the ancient Babylonian Sexagesimal System.

edit:
see the thread fuzzy mentions above for much more info about this!