Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Riots in France

Started by Moe R, January 31, 2009, 03:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Americans hate the French.  God only knows why though, maybe it had something to do with them cashing in on the gold backed dollar back in the day, and then the resulting floating dollar which came about after that.

Moe R

I don't think the US hates France at all. At least not the people of the US. This post was supposted to bring attention to a global situation. The fact that the US does not bring this news to the main stream media is pretty alarming. No offence, but I just thought ur comment kinda sucked. :( Mabe the post just sucks. Oh well, Let them eat cake or Soilent Green as the case may be.

Kator01

Hi Moe R,

this link is strange. Although I have the apllian-Player installed and active this link only leads me to the applian-download-section and there is absolutely no way acess to the video itself.

Any suggestions ?

Do I have to register at LifeLeak.com ?

Kator01

Moe R

I found this in abovetopsecret.com and simply clicked on it. I did not have to register. When I click it here it plays no problem. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/      you should be able to find lotsa stuff here.Good searching!!