Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Lindemann, The Mechanical Engine: A Re-Evolution of Bessler's Wheel

Started by hartiberlin, February 03, 2009, 11:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAHammer

Quote from: rlortie on February 03, 2009, 03:30:23 PM
Is this to imply that I can now talk freely of this device and receive recognition for my efforts for which I am not recognized for in this article?

Cc to Peter Lindemann via private mail
Ralph Lortie   

The question might be something like ; How much downward force is generated by the pendulum while it is swinging ? I'd say very little. The force applied to it's point of rotation would be in the wrong dircection negating any hoped for gains.

wattsup

Actually, position #3 is not the only hold back. There will not be enough rotational momentum to get over that center incline that is supposed to unlatch the ball at position #3. Don't forget that if the wheel can unlatch, that is "work" being done above and beyond the turning aspect and that will be very difficult to achieve.

Also, like I said before, the balls have to be much bigger. The bigger the balls the greater will be the excess at #3. The most difficult part of this type of build will be one of wheel balance that has to be done with all balls held inward or outward at the same position and the incline removed. Only then can the balancing be done. 1 gram of unbalance could kill it right from the start.

I like these ideas because I find them a relaxing change to the regular stuff I do with coil and pulses, etc.

But what I am mostly puzzled about is why all this secrecy in not being able to disclose this or that. Do you really think this device deserves so much cloaking. Do you expect to make millions with such a wheel and why. I don't get it.

rlortie

Wattsup,

My name is Ralph Lortie,  I have  two shops attached to my house, one being for metal work and the other for woodworking.  I do research on physical build gravity wheels as a full time hobby and  second career. I work on a contingency basis, meaning I front all expenses. If a runner is developed I receive a share of the profits and recognition.

I am noted for building working models for those who do not have the skills or resources to build for them selves. Submittable designs are received in strict confidence.  I cannot discuss them until receiving authorization from the submitter.

The only cloaking here is; I could not talk freely until that authorization was received. It does not refer to anyone other than me.

Ralph   

BAHammer

Quote from: wattsup on February 05, 2009, 04:43:53 PM
Actually, position #3 is not the only hold back. There will not be enough rotational momentum to get over that center incline that is supposed to unlatch the ball at position #3. Don't forget that if the wheel can unlatch, that is "work" being done above and beyond the turning aspect and that will be very difficult to achieve.

Also, like I said before, the balls have to be much bigger. The bigger the balls the greater will be the excess at #3. The most difficult part of this type of build will be one of wheel balance that has to be done with all balls held inward or outward at the same position and the incline removed. Only then can the balancing be done. 1 gram of unbalance could kill it right from the start.

I like these ideas because I find them a relaxing change to the regular stuff I do with coil and pulses, etc.

But what I am mostly puzzled about is why all this secrecy in not being able to disclose this or that. Do you really think this device deserves so much cloaking. Do you expect to make millions with such a wheel and why. I don't get it.

wattsup,
These guys really should take the time to learn some engineering first.
When the fuckin weight swings out, it would pull the point it swings from in that direction.
Then, if it is caught and held, it would have noticeably changed it's center of gravity. None of these geniuses have figured that out.
Then after it rotates past bottom center, the weight would hang from it's pivot point. And when it rotates past top center, it can catch a latch to store kinetic potential energy until it could swing outward.
While it's being held in closer until it reaches the #2 position to swing, the weight at #3 and maybe #4 would need to be in an outward position to have an over all net positive effect.
Not sure how people keep missing obvious things like this. More money than brains ?