Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tragic death or Suicided

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 13, 2009, 07:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

No details...just heard that 9/11 activist Beverly Eckert died in Buffalo crash.

More on her 9/11 lawsuit...

" My Silence Cannot Be Bought "

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/1220-04.htm

Regards...

Moe R

Instead of killing or murdering 50 precious humans an idiot could have easily done her with about $.50 worth of chems. Sorry but this one dosen't  get it. It's like saying someone threw birds into the engines of the Hudson River aircraft when they could have easily H.A.R.P.E.D. it .Mabe they did :o Stop pissing on my back while ur telling me it's raining. Some stuff u got is good. Not this,,Not this...

Cap-Z-ro

Looks like this interrogative thread wasn't so out of line after all Moe...especially if it turns our sabotage is involved.

And we know what that means...more terrorists to root out - extending and expanding the "war on terror".

Worth noting that I made no assertions with this thread...a food for thought offering only.

Regards...

With pliable people the possibilities are endless.

http://www.wimp.com/bikeride/

Moe R

ur problem is ur thinking.Not an insult. A supposed airplane falls from the sky and with the power of a minnie nuke or c-4 or 5000 lbs of extra fuel (an efficiently run airline  duh) they don't like to carry much more than is needed. and falls on one person..one person. Do u even know who this guy was? Calm banter from pilot to controll tower and then nothing, kinda like a recording. Even the firemen on scene couldn't believe the small amount of damage and the miracle that only 1 person on ground perished ...only 1.Not a few city blocks like what usually happens. Especially when the aircraft is low, hits, and scatters over a large area.  Only the tail section of the plane/cruise missile disguised as a plane was left.Pin point military precession of an unfriendly target.Never would have happened at the pentagon,they have the entire military watching their asses, lol.....The chick is the diversion. Find out who the guy really was. Yeah right, well covered up, but that never happens. Think about it.