Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Knitel's InfinityPump

Started by wizkycho, February 16, 2009, 07:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onevoice

Hi Guys,

I think I see a way to make the original design work. Whats missing is an exhaust cycle at the top of the stroke. When V3 opens, air will escape to the top of the cylinder. V3 can then be closed and can force the water out of v2 and in through v1, when mp hits bottom, the air under it will be refilled, but there is now a bubble at the top. If we add a V4 that releases this air at the top of the stroke, and move the v1 valve down a little bit we can have a repeatable cycle. As a matter of fact, if V4 can be fed back into V2 somehow, V1 and V2 can be connected to each other in a closed loop. Wouldn't this work? :o

PS, yeah, I think I'm going to try to build one.
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

wizkycho

Quote from: Onevoice on April 04, 2009, 01:39:40 AM
Hi Guys,

I think I see a way to make the original design work. Whats missing is an exhaust cycle at the top of the stroke. When V3 opens, air will escape to the top of the cylinder. V3 can then be closed and can force the water out of v2 and in through v1, when mp hits bottom, the air under it will be refilled, but there is now a bubble at the top. If we add a V4 that releases this air at the top of the stroke, and move the v1 valve down a little bit we can have a repeatable cycle. As a matter of fact, if V4 can be fed back into V2 somehow, V1 and V2 can be connected to each other in a closed loop. Wouldn't this work? :o

PS, yeah, I think I'm going to try to build one.

Knowone really prooved that it couldn't work, bur there are some pressures that are developing and are tough to handle - at least , although this animation and the hole idea looks simply doable, actuall real world design is complex for majority of us that do not have easy access to real industry and technology (cad/cam machines especially) so we could use it's potentials
to quicly and easily build prototypes. this is not just case with this one - many other prooven free energy and overunity processes are hard to replicate in garage conditions,
although very simple and understandable.......on the other hand global industry is in dead end without us - we can only expect they develop "new" design of cars with "new" motors in them.
(and they are doing it over and over again - like some short circuited robot)
I suggest you to find or develop some simpler to build concept...btw. energy surplus of infinity pump that might be developed is not very high unless build as a huge tank in a back yeard.

Wiz
(If someone is interested i can tell anyone what other and prooven free energy devices are - and very worthwile to build and use on everydays basis)

Onevoice

The most difficult part of a build like this would be the valves. I think V4 could be a simple ball valve. V2 & V3 need to be some kind of spring loaded rocker valves and they need to be keyed to each other so when one opens, the other is closed. If they were attached to each other via a flexible cable (like a bicycle brake cabled) and were spring loaded, then the natural action of the piston up and down could trip them to change state. I'm still not sure if V1 needs to be valve at all. When the piston rises up to the V1 level, it could effectively shut off V1 without any additional hardware. I'm also thinking the fluid needs to be something more viscous than water. Something like a light weight oil won't have as much of a leaking problem around the piston without adding friction.

Anyone know where to find small little valves that might work for this, or at least suggest keywords so I could google more effectively?
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

Onevoice

I had an idea that I think will make this one work more efficiently, Here is an expanded view of the mp piston. I've drawn two valves, V3a opens to allow air to escape up into the top of the cylindar, V3B is a valve attached to a tube running through the middle of the piston. It can allow water to escape from above down below without letting the trapped air escape. This might also be replaced by an extra tube and valve on the side of the main pump body. Not sure which would be easier to do.

wizkycho

you should continue to build on following animation
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6836.msg158565#msg158565
that has flat or conus-down bottom of cylinder and complete air is pumped out
so air is not a problem for now and there is no need to add valves.

here is proposal on how to seal floater-swimmer and be able to control pressure needs and friction
using inflateable rubber...

the only thing here that needs to be experimentaly prooved is that floater with its weight can suck water IN from input pipe and that in same time has LTW (lighter then water) properties. but HTA (heavier then air).
If you succeedd in pumping water up with floaters weight and it can float on water then you have prooved the concept.
sounds as contradiction at first but objects that in same time is HTA and LTW is possible, and allready used.

Wiz

Igor Knitel