Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Knitel's InfinityPump

Started by wizkycho, February 16, 2009, 07:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onevoice

Learning something new is never a loss. I need to do some experiments... :-*

Joel
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

hansvonlieven

That one I agree with. Experiment by all means, you will only gain new insights. That is a win in itself.

Good luck

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

itanimuLLi

How about this solution
see the drawing
firsttime start up all system is filled with water. all valves are closed
stage 1
valve2 is open very shortly to remove the air under the weight  valve 3still closed, after that valve 1 opens, weight gos down sucking in water

stage 2
Valve2 +valve3 is open valve 1 closed the weight is at the bottom air flows under the weight.

stage3
Valve1+ valve2 + valve3 are closed weight weight floats to stage1

Onevoice

That might be a solution! Difficult part would be to maintain a seal around the top where vertical pipe goes through the top of the tube. We could make that a flexible hose permanently sealed to the top of the main tank. ;D
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

hansvonlieven

This won't work either and pretty much for the same reason.

Have a look at my paper on hydrostatics and syphons the physics is all in there.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6836.0;attach=31031

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx