Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The author of confusion: North/South Poles and Polarity

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: broli on February 23, 2009, 04:56:12 AM
I don't see gaus's law like that. Instead of saying the flux is zero it says more that...you can never enclose a magnetic monopole. The dipole will always end up out of the enclosed surface thus making the flux zero. This makes sense because a magnetic dipole are not two particles like gravity block said. But they are more one entity. A magnetic dipole is thus misnamed and should be named magnetic moment to stop the confusion. But this doesn't mean a magnetic monopole doesn't exists.

Thanks for simplifying this for me. As you know, I have a tendency to over complicate things that may cause confusion which is not productive. This is an inherent fault of mine that you have pointed out to me, and I will be working on this fault. Thank You!

Quote from: broli on February 23, 2009, 04:56:12 AM
Everyday I feel like a kid that rediscovers the outside world. I feel like I have gotten wiser but have learned nothing at the same time. The knowledge anyone posses is a mere drop in the ocean of knowledge.

This is so true. We can have all the knowledge in the world, but if we don't understand this knowledge or do anything with it, then what good has it benefited us?

Let's try to understand the knowledge we have and do something with it.  I think we our on our way to achieving this if we all work together!
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Low-Q

I think so too, @gravityblock.

I have had a feeling that magnetic poles really isn't poles. It is just a magnetic flow that enters one end and exit in the other end - infenitly. A loop which is already closed and cannot be used to do work "outside" it. There is also a current flow, but not across the magnet. The flow follows the same path as a coil - round and around in plane angular to the magnetic field direction. So the electrons are mostly spinning in one direction like a numberless amount of tiny coils.

I have a question:
How much magnetix flux could we have if ALL electrons was spinning in the same direction (said that the material was able to maintain its shape and volume)? As far as I know it is just a fraction of all electrons that it more or less spinning in the same direction - even on the strongest neo-magnets. Normally a magnetic flux of 100 or more Tesla will break apart an iron core. So the question is hypothetical.

Br.

Vidar

rangerover444

Sorry to interrupted the party, but maybe before moving on to electricity
and charges, it may be beneficial to find out a few things about magnetism…..
Although I like the drawings above, but there is a small mistake according to
tests I have done.

There is a circulation around a bar magnet and this circulation look like that :

Although it’s not accepted by modern physics, some simple tests can prove that.
There is a lot after that, but if you miss the basic of what magnets are, there
is no sense to move on to other systems that based on magnetism (at least
That’s how my logic works).

Let me know what your thought are.

Cheers.

IotaYodi

Here in Florida we have a 100 tesla reusable pulse magnet. It can only be used a few times before it explodes. The equivalent of 200 sticks of dynamite going off simultaneously. That is a major gravitational force.

The wires used in the center core are comprised of copper and silver, a chemical mix design to act like concrete.  While the copper is very strong it cracks easily, just like concrete.  The silver acts as reinforcement  to keep the copper intact for a longer time, but even with the reinforcing, it's only a matter of time until the magnet core explodes. In fact, the explosion will be so massive that the whole buidling has to be evacuated when the magnet is in use to protect nearby researchers from the expected deafening sound.

The magnet's reusable design consists of two parts, an outer section, or outsert cylinder, that is nearly six feet wide and five feet tall, and an 8" diameter insert comprised of nine separate coils. Together, they weigh nearly 18,000 lbs.  The wires used within the coils are as small as 100 atoms in diameter.  The entire device will be supercooled to "high-temperature superconductor" levels when in use, drawing 7% of Tallahassee's available power supply.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/39289/113/
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

onthecuttingedge2005

Normal Magnets are made of stable isotopes, their fields are very stable and don't fluctuate without applying some form of interaction.

Unstable Magnetic Isotopes on the other hand do have fluctuating Magnetic fields because of their Radioactive nature, when a particle either emits or absorbs energy its entire system is effected because the system has to try to equalize the lost and or gained energy to maintain conservation of its own bound energy system, Radioactive magnets can do work because their fields fluctuate, Stable field magnets need an outside source of energy to fluctuate their fields to do work.

be careful playing with Radioactive Stator Magnets!
Jerry ;)