Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

This is working model of toroid machine I made.
This is not a over unity  ( as well as Guala-Valverde´s machine is not described as over-unity?)
This machine is small - ca 80mm OD and weights 195g, kV is very low - 111 rpm/V
its very high efficent machine because used materials.
Nothing more,
absolutely,
cheers,
khabe

gravityblock

Quote from: khabe on March 22, 2009, 07:16:16 PM
Thanks, broli,
contrary to someones - I have my own Toroid machine,
I prefer to do, instead of speaking and masturbating,
cheers,
khabe

PS,
I did not say any bad words about Jorge Guala-Valverde,
Yes - bit joke about kitchen ... and so what?
We cant live without humour,
Unfortunastely somes have no vein of humour,
Have you?

You obviously don't have a sense of humor with the spray can (I guess you don't have a vein of humor either)........lol

Unbelievable you would sidetrack this discussion.  I'm guilty of this myself, even with my own threads....but that was totally blatant.

Since, you say, you prefer to do and not speak.....then this is a blessing.....but also a curse, cause you not doing, you are speaking........the very words you wrote were speaking and not doing. 

So, please go and do, and not speak, then we'll all be blessed and not cursed.

cheers,  ;D

gravityblock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: khabe on March 22, 2009, 07:42:34 PM
This is working model of toroid machine I made.
This is not a over unity  ( as well as Guala-Valverde´s machine is not described as over-unity?)
This machine is small - ca 80mm OD and weights 195g, kV is very low - 111 rpm/V
its very high efficent machine because used materials.
Nothing more,
absolutely,
cheers,
khabe

You took the easy way out.  We decided not to take the easy path, and not settle for something less than unity (We already have highly efficient motors, why redesign or reconfigure the wheel to have the same results as the motors we already have, that is insanity).  You obviously haven't read this thread in it's entirety, or you would have realized it is based, on more than a conventional toroid motor. 

cheers,  ;D

gravityblock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

khabe

Dont worry,
Be strong, guys!
cheers,
khabe

khabe

Quote from: gravityblock on March 22, 2009, 07:58:48 PM
You took the easy way out.  We decided not to take the easy path, and not settle for something less than unity (We already have highly efficient motors, why redesign or reconfigure the wheel to have the same results as the motors we already have, that is insanity).  You obviously haven't read this thread in it's entirety, or you would have realized it is based, on more than a conventional toroid motor. 

cheers,  ;D

gravityblock

Oh yes, gravityblock, now I remember why you are resentful - because Gyroscope arguing,
You dont need,
Really not,
Im making Gyroscopes as well - high speed bldc toroid motor (24kRPM) wheres precision balanced Tungsten sleeve upon,
Have a nice Sunday evening,
and good sleeping,
regards,
khabe