Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anti-gravity Motor! (Everyone please read, very important)

Started by gravityblock, February 21, 2009, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

Well someone can go and patent it, get money and then collect dust, as long there is still plans on the internet for people to build, would you care?

Is fame important to you, or what about the environment..

It's up to the person, if he will open source it, he can expect someone likely to patent it, as long as there are plans to build, if you can get someone to get off the grid, easeing the power stations to make them emit less pollution, you are suceeding and in anycase you know the goal for free energy or shall i shall converted energy.

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

brian334

The reason no one in this forum will explain why your machine will not work is because we all work for oil companies.
You included.

lltfdaniel1

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

gravityblock

@daniel1:  I believe enough information has been released to the open sourced community to build this device to completion, although I could be wrong.  If the device is duplicated and shown to work, then the information is already on the internet.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Anti-gravity and OU was open-sourced approximately 2600 years ago in Ezekiel.

15) As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16) This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite (golden), and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel (gyroscope and gimbals). 17) As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. 18) Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around (round or oval shaped magnets ?).

19) When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose (anti-gravity).  20) Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21) When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels (UFO).

Ezekiel 1:15 - 1:21 (NIV)

For more information, read all of chapter 1 in Ezekiel.

Like I said, there is nothing new under the sun.  Everything will be revealed.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.