Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anti-gravity Motor! (Everyone please read, very important)

Started by gravityblock, February 21, 2009, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freepenguin

Quote from: AhuraMazda on March 04, 2009, 05:59:24 PM
So you think anti-gravity motor is not invented already and you are worried about your (future) patent rights!
The military has already got all the know how and they would want to keep a lid on it as long as they can.
On the other hand if you open source your knowledge,  you will be recognized and your name will live on, and
you make your money in other ways.

If you really have something, maybe you should contact John Searl. He will tell you how ego maniacs drive a good man into the ground.

Two opposing magetic fields generate anti-gravitational field around it. A simple googling will bring you interesting information. I did believe in anti-gravity already had been understood by U.S military agencies many years ago both reverse engineering of alien crafts and discoveries by scientists and inventors.

Otis. Carr flew anti-gravity aircraft half century ago. His machine and reserach banned as soon as he did demonstration of flight, tried to get investor for mass production.

broli

I found something interesting on youtube that might be relevant to this thread or might deserve its own thread. Anyways it uses gyroscopes to fight gravity, check out his channel with SIMULATIONS.

http://www.youtube.com/user/savata71

Okay I just understood the principle behind this and it makes a lot of sense.

Edit: Here's the same idea that I saw a while back and didn't understand but do now...

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/SmartSPIN_X2/SmartSPIN_X2.htm

gravityblock

Is this scientific proof?

At some amusement parks, there is a ride called the "Graviton".  They put people against the walls and the ride will spin on it's horizontal axis.  When the wheel reaches a certain speed, then the floor drops about 6 inches.  The people will be pushed against the wall due to the horizontal centrifugal (CF) force and will not drop to the floor.  The people can not leave the wall due to the horizontal (CF) force but they also won't be pulled to the floor.

Now, try to visualize this wheel is spinning on both it's horizontal axis and vertical axis.  When the floor drops, then the people won't fall to the floor, due to the horizontal (CF) force.  Also, since the wheel is spinning on it's vertical axis, the people will no longer be stuck to the wall due to the vertical (CF) force.  The people will be able to leave the wall due to the vertical (CF) force and will be able to leave the floor due to the horizontal (CF) force.  They will then experience a zero gravity environment inside this wheel due to the horizontal and vertical (CF) forces.  This is anti-gravity.  Anti-gravity is both the horizontal and vertical (CF) forces combined within the same entity or object. 

Put a little thought into this and you should be able to understand what I'm trying to describe.

How could this not be correct?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Yeah I think I see what you mean. But this zero g only applies for the people inside, no?

Also the graviton you speak of is slopped where the people have to take place. So if there was no gravity the centrifugal people would push them up and out of the machine. But what does this have to do with the simulations from youtube?

gravityblock

Quote from: broli on March 11, 2009, 07:57:01 PM
Yeah I think I see what you mean. But this zero g only applies for the people inside, no?

Also the graviton you speak of is slopped where the people have to take place. So if there was no gravity the centrifugal people would push them up and out of the machine. But what does this have to do with the simulations from youtube?

The gravitron being slopped has no effect on it having both the horizontal and vertical CF.  It still only has one CF regardless of it's orientation, since the graviton is only spinning on one axis.  You need to have a 2 axis system that are spinning perpendicular to each other for the anti-gravity affect.  The people will not be pushed up and out of the machine since the CF will be equal in all directions.

I think the zero g would apply to the people inside and to the entire object.  The simulations from youtube look interesting also.  I believe it works on the same principals as I'm referring to.

What we need to do is to have the CF surrounding the entire spinning object in all directions to be canceled out, thus not being in opposition to each other on opposing sides of the object.  Once you have a system with no opposition on opposing sides of the object, then you will obtain anti-gravity for the entire object.

Let's say you have an object that is spinning horizontally like a top.  As the top is spinning, on the left side of the top, the CF is coming towards you.  At the exact same moment, the CF force on the right side is moving away from you.  They are in opposition to each other.  Cancel out this opposition with a two axis perpendicular system, then you will have a linear force in the predominant direction of movement.

I have a feeling that I confused you again......lol
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.