Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anti-gravity Motor! (Everyone please read, very important)

Started by gravityblock, February 21, 2009, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

If you have a unidirectional force you solved the riddle. Today I think I have stumbled on Faraday's paradox in my own way. The results of the paradox experiment is probably the most important thing in magnetism. Forces don't act on magnetic fields at the same time moving the mass of a PM makes no difference. This is a mind boggling conclusion I hope others will see.

If I can crank my mind some more I believe it can lead to a unidirectional force which can defy the gravitational force. All pure mechanics though nothing too exotic like ZPE.

thirteen

ok im new to all this im intersted in quantum physics but im only starting out if ur familure with the LHC u should no about the graviton and to create anti gravity wouldnt u need to find an umm anti graviton ?? or am i just being stupid

gravityblock

Quote from: thirteen on February 22, 2009, 05:42:45 PM
ok im new to all this im intersted in quantum physics but im only starting out if ur familure with the LHC u should no about the graviton and to create anti gravity wouldnt u need to find an umm anti graviton ?? or am i just being stupid

I think that the observations of lensing indicate that a quantum theory of gravity, based on gravitons interacting with every particle including individual photons, cannot be correct. For graviton interaction to be correct, a photon would have to follow a polygonal path as it passes a massive body, each segment of the polygon being, perhaps, of planck length.

You are not being stupid. That is a good question. It is my own personal opinion that we have been given misinformation from the powers that are, to mislead us and to have us chase things that do or do not exist. I had previously posted the above in another topic. Is this correct or is it misinformation?  I don't know.....but I believe and other people in physics believe this to be correct from observations.

Also, the graviton is a theoretical particle and has never been detected (directly or indirectly), isolated or observed from experiments (unless it has been proven since I last researched this and I don't think so). If there are gravitons, then I am sure it is the elementary particles that are well known but are in another dimension (virtual particles).

This other dimension would be the time dimension. I believe time is very important in gravity. Although most people believe time to be just a measurement, they fail to realize the width, length, and height of an object is also a measurement.  I have alot of thought on this subject, but I don't believe that information will be of benefit to this topic. The topic of time has led me to this discussion. I will only say that time has no length, no height, no width, and has 0 mass. I also believe time is the creation force of the universes and has a conscious (my personal opinion and I won't try to force anyone to accept this).

Please post any thoughts, ideas, or questions you may have.  The only way we will crack this anti-gravity and OU code is information and people with an open mind.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

thirteen

(I also believe time is the creation force of the universes and has a conscious)

i kind of agree since time is another demetion we only precive it as a stright line because at the end of it we die obs if we only live in the 4th demention then there could be being that live from the 4th to the 10th that we couldnt precive ~(once again im new to this XD)

infringer

Yes there are many things that have been making me curious...

The water droplet...

The fact that something can be levitated from the hutchinson effect...

And I could go on and on...

I guess I need gravity laid out in laymens terms but no one has a solid answer.

How do you measure gravity waves?
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-