Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anti-gravity Motor! (Everyone please read, very important)

Started by gravityblock, February 21, 2009, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: PhiScience on February 26, 2009, 03:39:23 PM
Yes I can visualize a gravity-manipulating device and have been experimenting for quite awhile now, mostly learning what does not works.
It is difficult to control something when you are not 100% sure of what it is that you are trying to control. I personally think that the Ether-Vortex Theory offers the best hope for such a device to work.

Here are some things that I have posted on this theory.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3704.msg62833#msg62833
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3704.msg62960#msg62960

A vortex (pl. vortices) is a spinning, often turbulent, flow of fluid. Any spiral motion with closed streamlines is vortex flow. The motion of the fluid swirling rapidly around a center is called a vortex. The speed and rate of rotation of the fluid are greatest at the center, and decrease progressively with distance from the center.

A couple examples below of vortices:

1) In the hydrodynamic interpretation of the behavior of electromagnetic fields, the acceleration of electric fluid in a particular direction creates a positive vortex of magnetic fluid. This in turn creates around itself a corresponding negative vortex of electric fluid.

2) Lift-induced drag of a wing on an aircraft.

3) Smoke rings or Bubble rings

4) Tornadoes and Hurricanes

In the meantime, please don't discredit this on the basis it doesn't fit with your Ether-Vortex Theory. I believe in the ether, but I also know a device that generates a vortex such as the potential capabilities of this device, could manipulate this ether or the examples above for anti-gravity.  I do not believe we need to have an ether-vortex for over unity.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Low-Q

Quote from: gravityblock on February 26, 2009, 04:13:47 PM
A vortex (pl. vortices) is a spinning, often turbulent, flow of fluid. Any spiral motion with closed streamlines is vortex flow. The motion of the fluid swirling rapidly around a center is called a vortex. The speed and rate of rotation of the fluid are greatest at the center, and decrease progressively with distance from the center.

A couple examples below of vortices:

1) In the hydrodynamic interpretation of the behavior of electromagnetic fields, the acceleration of electric fluid in a particular direction creates a positive vortex of magnetic fluid. This in turn creates around itself a corresponding negative vortex of electric fluid.

2) Lift-induced drag of a wing on an aircraft.

3) Smoke rings or Bubble rings

4) Tornadoes and Hurricanes

In the meantime, please don't discredit this on the basis it doesn't fit with your Ether-Vortex Theory. I believe in the ether, but I also know a device that generates a vortex such as the potential capabilities of this device, could manipulate this ether or the examples above for anti-gravity.  I do not believe we need to have an ether-vortex for over unity.
Well, the speed is constant in a vortex, but the rpms at the smaller diameter in the center is higher. Different speed in a vortex cause friction and force it to stop spinning - but that is not the case in a vortex, right?

Vidar

cameron sydenham

i am in way over my head. after trying to read about ether, i feel like i have been drinking it. :o ??? ::)

gravityblock

Quote from: Low-Q on February 26, 2009, 04:45:22 PM
Well, the speed is constant in a vortex, but the rpms at the smaller diameter in the center is higher. Different speed in a vortex cause friction and force it to stop spinning - but that is not the case in a vortex, right?

Vidar

Low-Q, You have some nifty thinking.  You're alright with me.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

From the research I have done, a two axial system will provide a linearity of 15, and this doesn't take into account the angular momentum of the additional mass in a system such as this.  Since we have electric motors that are 85 - 95% efficient to begin with, this linearity of a conservative 15, without the additional mass being considered, should push us over unity. This doesn't mean my research is correct, but I feel it should be investigated. Just my thoughts on this.