Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's happening soon.

Started by buzneg, February 24, 2009, 02:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: brian334 on February 24, 2009, 08:09:42 PM
Yucca,
Go try to spend gold some where, see what you get.
Go try to buy a car and pay them with gold.
Go try to buy food and pay them with gold.
The only thing you can buy with gold is paper money.

I think you'll find that if you go and inquire about purchasing a car off a dealer in this current ecenomic climate, they will take your gold, they will of course check into it first, but they will quickly find that many banks and any jeweler will assay and swap gold for paper money. The thing about paper money is that when you hold it, it has the possibility of losing all of its worth. Gold on the other hand has a solid track record of ALWAYS holding value way back from before the times of the Pharoes. And in the current ecenomic climate Gold is a safehaven. In countries where hyperinflation of their paper currency has occured, gold and silver still held their value and in fact increased in absolute value, i.e. you could buy even more with your gold. Whilst at the same time the paper money became litter in the street gutters, literaly!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation

PYRODIN123321

Peace.

Yucca

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on February 25, 2009, 10:21:36 AM
GREAT PHOTO!

Yes, would make a good poster. Funny how some people think paper money is rock solid.

QuoteEach hour the men would be paid with a huge handful of high denomination marks for the previous hour's work. As soon as they were paid they would rush to the exits and give the money to their wives who would then make their way quickly to the store to try to purchase some food. The money was losing value so quickly that, if it wasn't spent immediately, it would be practically worthless within an hour or so (see picture on right where a woman is stuffing marks into her wood burning stove as it took fewer paper marks to heat the stove than it did to buy wood to do the same thing).

buzneg

the world is living in a financial matrix. This is a fake reality. I won't even try to explain it, if even "smart" finanical people could understand it then the solution to the financial problems would be obvious and everyone would be probably 4 times more well off then they were before the ressesion.