Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Curled Ballisitic Thermionics

Started by Philip Hardcastle, February 24, 2009, 04:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retroworm

I have found the miss in my previous assertion about Newton3rd, and it closely relates to this device as well. It might even be a hindering flaw in the design (though not likely a crippling one), but I'll have to look more into specifics before stating anything more.

Previously I thought the electrons recoil the magnet so I overlooked why they curl in the first place. They don't just emit photons when they curl, they curl BECAUSE they emit photons. That was bit of a revelation to me. It's called cyclotron radiation and is well understood phenomenon. It's a simple recoil effect when photon is cast from electron, giving it a slight nudge.

So my presumption of a linear system was in fact right. Provided that you let the photons escape freely, there will be net momentum. It doesn't violate conservation of momentum though. In case of the circular system though, it might slightly hinder the angular moment. I have to get my facts straight before claiming too much, but even in the worst scenario I believe there is still net torque. It's more of a topological problem...I'll have to draw some diagrams.

None of that (nor the eddy current thing) says anything against your premise though. What we are doing here is essentially just attempts to exploit a phenomenon. Disproving one possible method doesn't disprove the effect itself.

stuff to read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclotron_radiation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham-Lorentz_force  (radiation reaction force)

Philip Hardcastle

Just thought I would say hello, is there anyone wanting to claim the prize?

Phil

Philip Hardcastle

@All

Would making the prize $10,000 get more interest?

Phil

hansvonlieven

Thanks Phil, I shall study the thread.

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx