Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Surprise: First 9/11 - Now Another Controlled Colapse

Started by Cap-Z-ro, March 03, 2009, 10:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinesisfilms

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 05, 2009, 08:49:54 PM
For the last time for you bible thumpers on here...I can only hope.

According to the bible, you can enslave your fellow human and must give Ceasar his due taxes.

If that is not the dirty fingerprint of manipilative man, then nothing is.

And I believe that you will never accept this fact.

Just keep your religious opinions out of my threads...you are taking the focus off the thread's intent to bring awareness to the type of corruption which is negative impacting every aspect of our lives...and has suppressed alternate forms of energy for decades.

Or is your true objective on this forum to distract that focus ?

I am beginning to wonder.

If you must...then start your own biblical based threads...hopefully, you will move on, once you realize there is no interest here.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards...

amen

hahahaha.

plasmastudent77

Hi

Well its not my intention to "hijack" anythying etc. And no its not some "plot" etc, rather just the defence of our faith. That said, its a free country, 1st Ammendment and all that, just as some people hold to the Gilgamesh = truth idea, we dont. 

There is balance in it all....it might not be the balance some people like, but no one is here to belittle anyone else ( at least not me, anyways ).

I needed to make this point, just as humanism is some peoples religion, or buddhism, ours is christianity.

One with the show, eh?   

Cap-Z-ro

There is no balance here...Hans merely offered up the Gilgamesh writings [in response to Tech Stuff] once the thread was already derailed.

Tech Stuff is constantly irritating people by interjecting his religious fervor into the threads without prompt and derailing them...you are compounding the problem.

As I said...start up your own religious threads if you must...but you will soon find little or no interest...because no one here is interested...nor are they bringing religion up.

We have members here who have strong religious beliefs, indicated by low key references in their 'on topic' postings and in their sign-off's...but they have enough respect for others here to not cause a distraction with their beliefs.

In closing, you are not defending your beliefs...you are following up Tech Stuff's interference, and by doing so, you are in fact shoving your beliefs in our faces, and no one likes ideology shoved in their face.

Please do not respond further to this further...and kindly leave this thread unless you have something constructive and on topic to offer up.

Regards...