Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

First electrical power output from a Pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, January 18, 2006, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NickZ on June 27, 2010, 08:47:51 PM
  @ Lee:
     Please check my earlier post made at the Magnetization Vector thread on OU, today,  sort of fits in.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9214.msg246822#new  ,  Reply #3

Does this help in understanding?
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/images4/PCT-PAGES/1988/221988/88007673/88007673.pdf

An understanding of calculus may be(?) needed (as John Banner of Hogan's heroes fame would say, "I know nothing!  Nothing!!" about calculus) to gain full appreciation of this concept.

The concept itself may be understandable by me when I look at the drawing in the foreign patent application.  The correct phase of magnetic field might affect power output in an OU system.  Something in my mind can relate to what you're saying, I believe.

I do agree Tesla had this applied concept down pat when he was alive.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

jeanna

Quote from: NickZ on June 26, 2010, 12:25:23 PM
  Jeanna:
   Thanks for the picture,  hard to see it though, main thing is that it works.
   I have a question:
   Do you think a big toroid coil (20 pounder),and with an upscaled JT type circuit, useing a 12v DC battery, and self charging, would produce ALOT more punch?
   In other words what do you forsee is the maximum potecial of the JT? Can the possible union of the TPU- JT ever work out?
Or are we barking up the wrong tree?  As it looks like the direction some people are going towards.  Like me, maybe, but,  I'm not just trying to light my Christmas Tree. 
  Pirate gave us his honest opinion, but I'd also like to hear yours.  As I have some hope that there can be more to it, especially with a simple circuit that practicaly anybody can build.

Can there be more to a JT than just the changing of lower volts into higher voltage along with high frequency, but at the expence of current?  Since it can be done with almost dead batteries.
So, where is the extra juice coming from?  Who is doing the math?  The above explanation doesn't seem to cover it.   
    -Joule Thief-  implies that Joules are is being stolen, and,  maybe,  are being sucked-in out of thin air.
                                                            NZ

First,
Yes, I do think this can be scaled up.
But mostly, I am afraid that if I am the only person dedicated to figuring out what to do with the spikes then we will not get very far.
I put it out before many times, but more people are having fun making spikes in new and novel ways than want to work out how to make them produce.

The joule thief name refers to taking joules from already useless batteries. It is not really stealing any thing. I like the radiant theory but I have no reason to think we are making this happen. We can do what seems impossible, but I do not believe we have found the key.

What I have learned in the 3 years I have been doing this, is that we waste so much of the current from the battery that we need to figure out a way to recapture it and resend it through the circuit.
I have made some successful attempts to " toss" the joules back and forth across the secondary wires to reuse them, but much more can be done.
When there are very few joules to toss, the frequency of tossing must be very high.
Gadgetmall captured what he was not using in a boost cap and came very close to unity.
When you do this well, it looks like overunity because of our low expectations.

One of the things a pyramid shape does well is that it stimulates static (high voltage) charge by sitting still on the earth and letting the earth "run into it" as it turns on its axis. This is why it is free.
If people can hold the focus to work out how to make charge do work, then we will have it.
Charge is what electricity is made of, and if there is enough push AKA volts then the charge can do work.

I think that the series inductor added to the toroid is what is making more seem to be coming from the circuit.
In my studies with the 2 secondaries, it was the series inductor that gave me the unexpected extra results.
In the case of the conical inductor which uses the repeating effect of the toroid for its magnetic pulses, the results look very promising.
I think the conical inductor is self tuning, and so it will not be necessary to adjust it for peak performance.

OK those are my thoughts.
They are tamed down to what I think is possible.
I am delighted to think that others might want to move the pulses to a higher level.

thank you,

jeanna

jadaro2600

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 19, 2010, 09:33:17 PM
Try reading the previous 68 pages.  Everything you want to know is there.

Bill

You know, more often than not I hear this...   What you want to know has already been mentioned.

In this case it's a good thing that it's been written down, but on the other hand, what if it were said, spoken or otherwise.  Fashionably late would be fashionably ignorant.

I think it wise to summarize every once in a while.

NickZ

Jeanna:
   It's good to hear that you think that the JT circuit is upscaleable. That was my point.  Whether the energy comes from the remainder of used up battery or not, may not be that important ultimately, so long as power can be made, and a secondary attached.   
   IST has mentioned trying a JT  connected to a single AAA battery, further hooked-up to a florescent ballast, then to a toroid.  But there has been no video on that one yet.
  I've noticed that there are several different sizes of ballasts, for 20 watt tubes, 40 watt, and so on. Sounds like an interesting next step, but I don't want to blow the transistors. He states to put a rectifier on the primary to harvest the higher voltage, off of that. Any ways, it all sounds good, but theres been no updates on that yet. And I don't know if anybody else has tried that yet.
   I'll try a coil on top of my 6 foot copper pyramid one of these days,  it would be important to know more about the whole circuit though.   
                     NZ

Pirate88179

Quote from: NickZ on June 30, 2010, 09:54:35 PM
  Jeanna:
   It's good to hear that you think that the JT circuit is upscaleable. That was my point.  Whether the energy comes from the remainder of used up battery or not, may not be that important ultimately, so long as power can be made, and a secondary attached.   
   IST has mentioned trying a JT  connected to a single AAA battery, further hooked-up to a florescent ballast, then to a toroid.  But there has been no video on that one yet.
  I've noticed that there are several different sizes of ballasts, for 20 watt tubes, 40 watt, and so on. Sounds like an interesting next step, but I don't want to blow the transistors. He states to put a rectifier on the primary to harvest the higher voltage, off of that. Any ways, it all sounds good, but theres been no updates on that yet. And I don't know if anybody else has tried that yet.
   I'll try a coil on top of my 6 foot copper pyramid one of these days,  it would be important to know more about the whole circuit though.   
                     NZ

To light a tube, or tubes, you do not need a ballast when using the JT circuit.  You can light them from a single AA battery, or, like I did, from an EER out in the ground.

Bill             (PS  IST has been banned form this forum for violating the terms of service multiple times so he won't be posting)
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen