Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Besslers Wheel?

Started by Alexioco, March 05, 2009, 06:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Ok, here we go again, here is my latest design which seems to me to be getting closer...

Its a flip design: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zlej3c&s=5

(The "dotted" lines are the weights on the other side of the wheel...)

As the 4 weights descend on the right hand side, one weight is lifted up into the middle at the bottom via the black roller.
Just as the bottom weight reaches the centre, the top weight is flipped up and over to join the other descending weights in order to the lift the next weights again, and again and again....

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

grayone

Alexioco

That is a cool looking wheel. I hope it works for you. Do you think it will be able to flip both ends with the amount of friction that will cause?

Alexioco

Quote from: grayone on March 05, 2009, 09:17:38 PM
Alexioco

That is a cool looking wheel. I hope it works for you. Do you think it will be able to flip both ends with the amount of friction that will cause?

Hello my friend :) Your post is much appreciated! Yep, thats a very good point, I'm hoping that the amount of weights descending will be heavy enough to overcome that... The material will also have to be slippery, plus the two small wheels that flip the weights would also need to have an axle, so they turn, so they have less friction.

Something hit me when you said "flip both ends" If you look at the "toy page" in Besslers drawing, it shows hammer men that flip from one side to another... Just a thought

Alex

AB Hammer

Greetings Alex

Well I believe to help reduce the friction in the shift would best be done by stagger them so only one shift happens at a time or some connectivity to take up and possibly work for counterbalance or even both.

I hope this helps some
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Alexioco

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 06, 2009, 02:28:16 PM
Greetings Alex

Well I believe to help reduce the friction in the shift would best be done by stagger them so only one shift happens at a time or some connectivity to take up and possibly work for counterbalance or even both.

I hope this helps some

Well i designed the weights to lift at the top and botom but not at the same time, is this what you mean?