Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Besslers Wheel?

Started by Alexioco, March 05, 2009, 06:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Greetings Alex

Yes it is. It was close in the drawing, I missed it :-[. Another thing to consider is the length of each arm to try to overpower the flip. The weight 4 times on the arm is a leaver and it takes 4 times the weight to equal it. So you have to determine the leverage lengths with the over balance. Adding the weights on the descending side against the ascending side. Now is there enough advantage to flip the weight. Testing will help narrow that down. Here is a test for you. Take 5 rods wights 5 weights on 1 side of a wheel and put a roller at the bottom similar to your design. Then see if the other 4 will flip the 1 and then take one off and try again if it flips. Now if it won't flip, add another arm, or no further need to finish the build as is and go back to the drawing board to see what else can be done.

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Alexioco

Well, quite a few months ago, I built this small wheel, except I only had the roller at the top, I didnt have one at the bottom, so the weights just hanged down at the bottom, anyway, as i Iet the wheel go, the weights started flipping at the top with quite a bit of force, but then stopped because like i say, i didnt have the bottom roller then...

The parts to the wheel are broken now so... Im thinking of starting to make this wheel I have posted (or try to) and just plsy around with it if it doesnt work, and see how I can improve on it..

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

spacetrax

Someone seems to have made a working Bessler wheel. Read in english on the lower half of this page:
http://www.alfa-forschung.de.tl/BESSLER_Rad--k1-I-.--k2-.htm

spacetrax

Is there any chance for the rotation of the Earth to be involved in the functioning of a Bessler wheel?

AB Hammer

Quote from: spacetrax on March 07, 2009, 01:57:58 AM
Someone seems to have made a working Bessler wheel. Read in english on the lower half of this page:
http://www.alfa-forschung.de.tl/BESSLER_Rad--k1-I-.--k2-.htm

dpsvryrax

I would have to be sceptically on this one. It fits the normal way cons start as well. Not saying it is a con, but it needs to be approached with a skeptical mind and wallet. We need physical proof. For even a hidden wheel will shown running, will show effects of possibilities if it is.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan