Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Besslers Wheel?

Started by Alexioco, March 05, 2009, 06:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Firstly I dont mean to be rude to anyone but: If I have to read anymore nonsence on my own topic which has nothing to do with what i intended it for, then I shall refrain from making anymore posts here just to have them spammed again...

Grayone: If you have a design but are not sure weather to post it, then I suggest you hold back or share it with someone you can trust, best by Email I should imagine... I can give you a helping hand if you like? I'm always interested in what other peoples inventions are like :)

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Bessler007

Quote from: grayone on March 07, 2009, 09:33:48 PM
Sorry Alexioco; It looks like I brought one with me. I guess I will have to try my personal message option.

I don't know about sorry; could be.  You most certainly are an arrogant piece of tripe to think you can call people names and not get it back in your face.

Level with me.  Are  you really that stupid?

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Alexioco

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 07, 2009, 10:03:36 PM
I don't know about sorry; could be.  You most certainly are an arrogant piece of tripe to think you can call people names and not get it back in your face.

Level with me.  Are  you really that stupid?

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

Do you mind? I dont want this topic spamming please.... Thanks

Bessler007

Quote from: Alexioco on March 07, 2009, 10:05:42 PM
Do you mind? I dont want this topic spamming please.... Thanks

Hello Alex,

Actually I do mind yet I'm thinking I'll relent to your request.  Now if you didn't want the topic to be "spamming" as you put it, you would have objected when I was verbally abused and attacked.  :)

You didn't. 

None the less I might relent to your request.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

Hello Alex,

I've made a decision.  If any one would like to talk out their ralph and spew alan all over the place about me here's the place to do it.  I won't respond.

http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Alexioco

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 07, 2009, 10:23:40 PM
Hello Alex,

Actually I do mind yet I'm thinking I'll relent to your request.  Now if you didn't want the topic to be "spamming" as you put it, you would have objected when I was verbally abused and attacked.  :)

You didn't. 

None the less I might relent to your request.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

Hello Alex,

I've made a decision.  If any one would like to talk out their ralph and spew alan all over the place about me here's the place to do it.  I won't respond.

I dont agree with any of this, I just want to continue with my topic, i object to all spam weather it be about me or you or anyone eles, understood? Now lets continue with my topic, anyone who goes off from here is to blame...

I think that with my wheel, it needs looking at, because of the friction, any ideas?

Alex