Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Besslers Wheel?

Started by Alexioco, March 05, 2009, 06:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bessler007

Quote from: Alexioco on March 07, 2009, 11:26:12 PM

I dont agree with any of this, I just want to continue with my topic, i object to all spam weather it be about me or you or anyone eles, understood? Now lets continue with my topic, anyone who goes off from here is to blame...

I think that with my wheel, it needs looking at, because of the friction, any ideas?

Alex

There are only 2 possibilities that could explain this condescension:

Quoteanyone eles, understood?

I do have thoughts and actual models addressing the idea of friction.  The December build had frictions of mechanical systems that rivaled magnetic bearings.  It still didn't work.  No alan.

I have every intention of keeping them to myself.

You may have no objection to anyone being attacked yet you only mentioned an objection when it was me returning the favor.

I don't mine.

Good luck with your build, brother.

understood?

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Alexioco

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 07, 2009, 11:57:48 PM
There are only 2 possibilities that could explain this condescension:

I do have thoughts and actual models addressing the idea of friction.  The December build had frictions of mechanical systems that rivaled magnetic bearings.  It still didn't work.  No alan.

I have every intention of keeping them to myself.

You may have no objection to anyone being attacked yet you only mentioned an objection when it was me returning the favor.

I don't mine.

Good luck with your build, brother.

understood?

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

Firstly let me clear this up, anyone here who attacks a fellow member/staff with insults, filthy language or anything of that kind is as bad as the one who started it, and perhaps even worse!!! So concidering what I have just said, shall we now continue to either:
posting in a sensible manner or
if you cannot get along, dont post at all.

Because if anyone here continues to post insults or anything of that kind, then really its a question of "do you enjoy it?"
and the Admin here should be sorting this out, not ignoring the problem, if I was admin here, I would of sorted this problem out ages ago...

anyway, lets move on...

So you are not posting some ideas? fair enough...

If I make the parts that rub over the "roller" out of wood, there will be to much friction, what best material would one suggest here?

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

AB Hammer

Greetings Alex

I would suggest a bearing with a rubber outer edge or like a roller skate wheel. I know the rubber sound contradicting with friction, but it will hold and transfer to the axle of the bearing any slippage could be counter acting. Also for the bearing despite of being greased. Spray a little wd40 into it to help loosen the bearing.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

spacetrax

Quote from: hansvonlieven on March 07, 2009, 03:13:29 PM
Looks like just another scam.

Hans vonLieven

Yes, I believe so, they are making a lot of advertising - including for buying gold for the hard times to come...  ;D

Alexioco

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 08, 2009, 09:48:43 AM
Greetings Alex

I would suggest a bearing with a rubber outer edge or like a roller skate wheel. I know the rubber sound contradicting with friction, but it will hold and transfer to the axle of the bearing any slippage could be counter acting. Also for the bearing despite of being greased. Spray a little wd40 into it to help loosen the bearing.

Ok, sounds good, I will have to buit the parts yet though, I think the wheel has a good, do you think mroe weights are needed though to make sure that enough weights fall in order to lift the two weights at seperate times?
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.