Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A question about per.magnets and lead

Started by giolvasrulez, March 10, 2009, 09:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

@giolvasrulez
I will have to try that. (The 2 metal plates on a Neo. Mag.)
This could be the start of a new source of energy.
IF it doesn't take much to move the metal plates back and forth on the magnet.

0c

If you will take the time to check the gap between the 2 steel plates, I think you will find every single line of flux is present and accounted for. It just took a convenient detour.

giolvasrulez

detour yes, but also with a drastically degenaration of the flux lines and thus of the general power of the magnetic field.
And if you try to use a material other than iron with a higher permeability then at some point the magnetic field is completely eliminated.
try use MetGlas on the neo combined with iron fragments for flux lines monitoring and you should see...

jadaro2600

Quote from: giolvasrulez on March 10, 2009, 05:58:45 PM
cosmic rays are just entering our earth's north pole (entry crown) and exiting earth's south pole (exit crown)..In the other areas around the earth they can't enter because they are blocked by a neutron "solidcloak". Ofcourse earth is a magnet.

It would make more sense if there were negative and positive cosmic rays to enter the north or south poles than it would for them to enter one pole and exit the other.  This would mean they behave like actual particles and not just physical flukes, but this is a thread on monopoles.

jadaro2600

Quote from: AbbaRue on March 10, 2009, 07:33:24 PM
@giolvasrulez
I will have to try that. (The 2 metal plates on a Neo. Mag.)
This could be the start of a new source of energy.
IF it doesn't take much to move the metal plates back and forth on the magnet.

When moving any conductor to or away from a magnet, there will be eddy current generated in that metal which oppose the field nearing the magnet. 

If you drop a large permanent magnet onto a large bar of aluminum ( paramagnetic ) is will slow down as it fall and not hit the surface as hard as it would if it were, say, dropped on a wooden board, or a ferromagnetic bar. - where eddy current don't as easily change the domains of magnetism already present in the metal.

Any metal having a current moving through it will eventually generate heat, and the mag field will be destroyed or weakened.
It would be interesting to see a large magnet dropped onto a sheet of lead.  Lead is diamagnetic - so is water.