Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet motor using repeling magnets (or radial magnets if availbale).

Started by broli, March 12, 2009, 03:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

I did some "experiments" today and I discovered something interesting. Currently I'm heavily into the Faraday type motor (still going very slow due the lack of uhhm...EVERYTHING) and all but I discovered a motor that doesn't need any electrical power. That is it uses magnets only Now you can describe it in two ways. One is using the Lorentz force law and the other is probably more intuitive to everyone which is plain logic. So I'll use plain logic and drawings  ;D. If I could describe it one sentence I would say...It uses torque in a clever way. Currently still making the drawings.

broli

Oke I'm finally done with the "presentation". Here it is (and attached for security purposes)...

http://ziosproject.com/NJ/mdip9.PNG

Please follow the panel numbers for convince sake. I tried my best to keep it simple and not boring. I would also like to place a request, anyone with the materials at hand willing to build it?

gravityblock

That looks good, broli.  I can see you put some thought into that.  An uncle of mine works for a manufacture who uses radial magnets.  These magnets are not much bigger than a wrist watch battery and they're so strong I could barely pull them apart (I don't think they're radial magnets, but he said they were).

I'll try to get the magnets and experiment with this design.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Thanks gravityblock and good to hear you're going to give it a try. But I have to mention that such small magnets can give inconclusive results. There are a few parameters that play a role. The thickness of all the magnets, the thickness in this case is the height the magnets stick with out of the drawing in 3d. But the biggest factor would definitely be length. The longer the middle magnet the more torque. I was also thinking of newton's third law. Acording to my speculation if this works you can extract rotation from all three parts. Because they will all be spinning according to newton's third law. But that's too far ahead, I just hope the logic works.

gravityblock

I didn't think about the magnets being too small. I still want these magnet for myself because they are so strong.

I'll look around for some larger radial or axial magnets.  I do have a few, but they are very weak, :(
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.