Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity from the phone line.

Started by FreeEnergy, March 14, 2009, 08:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

This is hilarious!

I can imagine what happens when you draw too much current (it is monitored and limited by the TELCO).

You draw more current than normal telephone devices....
The electronics at the Telco list your line as possibly shorting or wet...
The Telco sends a technician to investigate - maybe more than one...
They start some distance from your home so it takes a bit of time to locate the problem....

They find the problem is in your house....

The labor, material, and test equipment usage fees appear on your next phone bill.

Current Telco systems in the US locate the problem without sending a technician. This isn't cheaper because they make you pay for the technology.

I'll bet the Telcos love these devices!

slapper

FCC equipment manufacturers are limited to 80uA (I think. It's been a while) during on-hook conditions.

Off-Hook current will be limited to the battery and loop. Published battery voltage is 48V (but usually around 55V) with an internal series resistance of 600 ohms.
While off-hook you will normally see around 20-40mA with a voltage of 8-12V depending on the loop.
Many systems will disconnect the current if the line shows inactivity for very long.

Ring cycles do not allow much.
Standard private line frequency is 20hz, 90vac, (with the same loop resistance and battery resistance) with a cadence of 2 seconds on 4 seconds off.
Some systems have frequencies ranging from 16hz to 66hz if they have not upgraded their ring generators since the party line days.

Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

BEP

Quote from: slapper on March 15, 2009, 01:04:19 PM

Many systems will disconnect the current if the line shows inactivity for very long.

Ring cycles do not allow much.
Standard private line frequency is 20hz, 90vac, (with the same loop resistance and battery resistance) with a cadence of 2 seconds on 4 seconds off.

Oh! Bummer if you have really tense muscles and you bought the Russian phone line powered vibrator.

I suppose these products may indicate why Chernobyl was such a disaster.

With the world economy the way it is expect to see other quality products pop up.

A far better power source is buy a 12V photo cell array from Habor Freight. Use it to maintain the charge on the car battery you borrowed from your Mother-in-Law's car.

SomedayIsle