Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ILLEGAL TO FEED HOMELESS

Started by b0rg13, March 21, 2009, 03:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: b0rg13 on March 21, 2009, 03:46:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZhKvQMmnbk

Yeah well, they aren't building all those FEMA concentration camps all over the US for something to do, they intend to start a war with the people, and do what hitler did. all mainstream parties in all western countries are moving toward the same end. Just make sure you have the home addresses of police soldiers and government employees. They come for us we go for their families, simpple, fight the only way you can win, we may not have their weapons, but we have resolve to put down the NAZI scum no matter what it takes, no matter what it takes, spare me chraistian speeches, god sent Moses back to kill all the children so they would not avenge the parents, you want religion, we can do that. If your partner or parents are nazis, expect to suffer with them. if you are one of these filth nazi enforcers, expect we will come for your children, you see every person you imprison and starve is someones child, so that gives us that right to do whatever we need to do to put you down.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

chessnyt

I completely agree that this law making it illegal to feed the homeless (to help our neighbors) is the most outrageously stupid ordinance I have EVER heard of in my ENTIRE life.  That being said, let us direct anger and swift justice where the real problem is.

If you investigate a little further into this matter, you will probably find that this is NOT a federal or state law.  You will probably find that this is a city ordinance only.  The city of Orlando if I’m not mistaken.  This city ordinance was passed into law by a vote of that city’s board of council members who were probably pressured into voting in favor of it because of an overwhelming outcry of complaints lodged by angry business owners in their city’s jurisdiction.  NOW DON’T ANYBODY GET MAD AT ME, OK?  I AM NOT DEFENDING ANY OF THESE SCUM BAGS WHATSOEVER!  I am just explaining what may have likely occurred and I am trying to get people to direct this anger to the real source of the problem.

The problem is these elected officials (city council members) who passed a very malicious law into effect and I don’t care one bit who put pressure on them to do this.  They are the NAZI scum the people of Orlando need to move towards recalling.  If they can get enough signatures from the residents (which I’m sure they will have no problem in doing if they want to) they can force a recall election and vote these imbeciles out of office.  It would make sense to find out which members voted in favor of this ordinance in the first place and remove the guilty parties only.  Not the ones who may have voted against it. 

Why I am so pissed off about this ordinance?  Because I am one of the scumbags who feeds the homeless in my community and if they ever pass an ordinance like that in my city, I’ll be the first to go down to city hall and get the names of all the idiot council members that voted in favor of it.  BELIEVE YOU ME!!!!!

The city council WANTS everyone to get mad at the police department so they can remain hidden behind the scenes and unexposed for what they have done.

Chess Knight.

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: chessnyt on March 21, 2009, 09:43:52 PM
I completely agree that this law making it illegal to feed the homeless (to help our neighbors) is the most outrageously stupid ordinance I have EVER heard of in my ENTIRE life.  That being said, let us direct anger and swift justice where the real problem is.

If you investigate a little further into this matter, you will probably find that this is NOT a federal or state law.  You will probably find that this is a city ordinance only.  The city of Orlando if I’m not mistaken.  This city ordinance was passed into law by a vote of that city’s board of council members who were probably pressured into voting in favor of it because of an overwhelming outcry of complaints lodged by angry business owners in their city’s jurisdiction.  NOW DON’T ANYBODY GET MAD AT ME, OK?  I AM NOT DEFENDING ANY OF THESE SCUM BAGS WHATSOEVER!  I am just explaining what may have likely occurred and I am trying to get people to direct this anger to the real source of the problem.

The problem is these elected officials (city council members) who passed a very malicious law into effect and I don’t care one bit who put pressure on them to do this.  They are the NAZI scum the people of Orlando need to move towards recalling.  If they can get enough signatures from the residents (which I’m sure they will have no problem in doing if they want to) they can force a recall election and vote these imbeciles out of office.  It would make sense to find out which members voted in favor of this ordinance in the first place and remove the guilty parties only.  Not the ones who may have voted against it. 

Why I am so pissed off about this ordinance?  Because I am one of the scumbags who feeds the homeless in my community and if they ever pass an ordinance like that in my city, I’ll be the first to go down to city hall and get the names of all the idiot council members that voted in favor of it.  BELIEVE YOU ME!!!!!

The city council WANTS everyone to get mad at the police department so they can remain hidden behind the scenes and unexposed for what they have done.

Chess Knight.

If you enforce nazi laws against the people you are an SS officer, and we killed all of them even after the war with Neurumberg, nazis are nazis, you chose to get paid to be one and enforce their laws, then die by your own making, you arrest my kids under any of these new scumbag laws, i will burn your kids alive in your fucking house, this will be a full war this time, we will not use the geneva convention as the US Australia and The UK does not now. If they can arrest people in secret and torture them, hey we can do whatever we want to them or their families. But they need to know in advance what will happen if you wear the uniform of nazi enforcement, be it police military or other.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

hansvonlieven

Spoken like a true Nazi Archer

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx