Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Dont we just love talking about irrelevant stuff

I am not interested in changing your belief system but I ask what do you base it on?

Meanwhile here is Steven's Latest in depth revelation for you I'm sure he just loves going over this you...not!

It is you who believes the bullshit. And you find it easier to belive bullshit than the fact that Steven has sreally done it.

Just dont say any thing if you have no FACTS...you know like the stuff in the video and what he has revealed so far.

What you read somewhere is no fact it is just something you read somewhere now go and watch the videos and go to bed!

Keep up 

Dear Lindsay,
I hope this letter finds you well. I have read the postings on the site. I am again saddened by the things some people say.
I tell you categorically, I have never met any of these people who claim to have met with me or seen a demonstration. Raymond Dale is someone I have actually tried to contact many times in the past to ask why he maintains disinformation. He never answered anyone who has inquired as far as I know.
I even sent him the facts concerning the disinformation he posted on his site.
Some of the lies posted about me are that I was born in Pennsylvania on such and such a date and I now live in Anaheim at some address on Humming Bird Lane etc.
The fact is that according to Pennsylvania state records, no one named Steven Marks or any possible derivation of that name, was ever born on or around that date. Obviously that information was just made up.
Also, the address was also made up by someone. According to the US postal service and the Anaheim police department there is no such address in existence in the city of Anaheim.
After proving these two main statements false I went on to prove virtually everything was made up as a lie, Dale did nothing. He didn't remove the lies or even post my response. I find that very suspect.   All these years I have been supposedly conning people out of their money and yet I haven't been arrested? In fact why is it that there is not one single police report with my name on it? Surely you would agree that if these people were really conned out of any money at all,  they would have run screaming to the authorities, right? However, if you check with public records you will find that there has never been one single complaint concerning me in any way. Even people who invested money with the enterprising Brian Collins admit that they never once met with me, or that if they did meet with me in fact I never once asked them for money. My job was to demonstrate the technology to technical people who were to report about the validity of the device. Not one single scientist or engineer ever left a demonstration claiming the demonstration was a fake. I think the eminent Dr. Schinzinger's report is conclusive and definitive that I did not fake the demonstration. He would be an absolute authority on the subject of electrical generation and he was interested enough in the technology to suggest that he be permitted to work on it with me.
I believe people like to say sensational things. They like the feeling of making up things they know nothing about and convincing others they have some importance.
I have never asked anyone for money. I never met any of the people who have recently written to the web site. And why for God's sake would I drive up to a demonstration in a Rolls Royce if I was a con man trying to milk money out of people? That is just foolish talk.
They are lying for some personal devious purpose. I assume that they are mentally ill, I do not know. Why is it that no one who claims to have met with me can agree on my name. Is it Steven Marks, Stephen Marks, Marx, Mark etc. I would think that if these people actually met with me and saw a demonstration they would remember my real name, especially if I ask them for millions of dollars. The reason they can't remember is because they were never there. Every single person who came to one of my demonstrations was checked out by a professional security organization to make sure of who they were and that they had a legitimate reason for being present. Records were kept concerning all of my demonstrations by the company owning the technology. They are still available if you are interested. All of the people posting things and claiming to have been present are simply lying. They were never there.
Now about the video tape showing the device being cut into pieces. That was a demonstration I did many years ago for two technical people. One of them was the famous Dr. Roland Schinzinger. He is the older gentleman with the gray beard you can see in the video. I cut the power unit into pieces with a jig saw myself to show once and for all that there were no batteries inside the thing and to let people know what was inside as a reference. At the end of the demonstration I gave pieces of the unit to everyone present.
However, more then anything, how can Mr. Reed or others explain to you and the readers how they know all about me or met with me at an address that doesn't even exist? These people need to check up on facts before they use  information they have seen posted on the net to propagate their own myths. In the end I believe it will only make them look foolish.
Sincerely,
SM

Have fun!

hartiberlin

Hi Steven and Lindsa
y, I agree, that we should now concentrate on the technical aspect of the invention and should leave all politics and bullshit disinformation behind us.

After looking at the electron tube circuits Steven mentioned, I have a slight idea, how this resonating and backlooping and amplification of the 'kicks' works. But I am really looking forward for Steven to release more info, so we could run a few experiments to see what is going on
in a 2 transformer setup, which are out of phase.
I did not yet understand, what kind of signals he did feed into them to see these  kicks ? Maybe he can let us know. Many thanks. Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Too bad we can not ask anymore Prof. Schinzinger what his impression was about Steven?s technology, cause he died on 25th of Jan. 2004
as is written here :
http://www.schinzinger.com/index.php?page=3

Is this the Dr. Roland Schinzinger Steven Marks has mentioned ?

SMC

Mannix:
I watched the Marks videos many times and agree that the effect is real and that it could revolutionize our world. (at least for lighting! ;-) Anyway- to be in contact with SM is an incredible achievement- thanks for all your hard work in this.

SM seems quite down to earth and willing to help, but I have to ask why nothing has come of this wonderful discovery in all these years? I'm sure all of you agree with me that we are on the brink of global crises on the energy front.....and to have something like this buried because of greed (corporate or personal) is beyond my comprehension. Why oh why can't a construction diagram be uploaded? If it ever made it to the Net the powers that be would be helpless to stop it. What could they do- outlaw wire & magnets?

I do appreciate the tidbits of info (the many small kicks stuff) which reminds me of Tesla's resonance, or the operation of a laser. But obviously we will need more info to begin experimenting. What would happen if 100 of us had working units? Think the government could stop it then? How about 1,000? If it was on the Web there would be MILLIONS of replications within months. Mr. Marks- if you read this.....please we are begging you to release more info. My bet is the US or Israel will nuke Iran within 6 months and then the US will probably head into a recession or depression soon after. The time is now or never.

Geez.....if I could light an LED with this technology I'd be ecstatic! How bout you guys?

hartiberlin

Steven told me, that he was approached and harrassed by US agencies and he was told to keep his invention secret and shut up about it, 'in the name of national security'. So he had a fear to publish anything. I wonder if he had to hand over any of his tech to the agencies and if it is used now already in black projects ?