Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMC

If I remember the video, wasn't a small magnet used to "start up" the coil?

mpav

This all sounds very similar to Tesla's magic car setup described over in Keely.net. ?The only way we will ever be able to get this technology into production is that we publish the plans far and wide...and make them simple and cheap enough for the basic end-user to use.

In a world where such a device would potentially destroy millions of jobs in one of the most important industries in the G-7, where it could potentially equalize all other countries to the same living standards enjoyed by the G-7....you can understand that the powers that provide money would not be interested in producing such a device. ?It will be up to the thousands of individual inventors to bring this device to their neighborhood, farms, cities. ?Step by step it will take its place in people's lives and at a critical mass point, they will no longer be able to stop, hide, or destroy this technology.

I am confident that Marks device is not a hoax...

mpav

You are correct about a magnet being used to turn on the smalll coil... as he mentioned in his video at the following address:

http://harti.com/coil/coilnew01.avi

IcyBlue

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 03, 2006, 12:39:17 PMLook here for the magnetic amplifier picture:
http://www.nutsvolts.com/toc_Pages/feb06toc.htm
Here is a explanation of how such things work. Quite interesting stuff: http://avstop.com/AC/apgeneral/MAGNETICAMPLIFIERS.html
It's the magnetic counterpart to the vacuum tube. Somehow this concept reminds me of the MEG or the Coler generator - if you replace the DC winding by a permanent magnet made of the right material. A similar setup can also and has been used as frequency doubler; but I don't have the link at hand at the moment.
*** Due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. ***

hartiberlin

Steven told us:
"In one of the RCA engineering manuals I read that it has been measured in a wire that there exists a slight increase in current when first electrons are caused to flow in it. This was explained because the earth's magnetic field exerted some influence on the wire and the electron flow inside it. Or rather the electrons on the surface of the wire.
Even today you can find examples of discussion of this fact even in non scientific journals.
If you look in Morgan Jones book, Valve Amplifiers, 3rd edition, on page 262 he says, The inrush of current through the filament interacts with the earth's magnetic field to produce a small kick.
SMALL KICK. Those words mean a great deal. It PROVES that there is an interaction between the magnetic field of the earth and simple electrons running through wires. It may be a small influence but it is actual OVER UNITY. I have spent several years of my life thinking about that."
Can anyone think of an experiment to show this kick ?
I have played with lots of coils and the only short kick I have seen, when you
switch a powersupply across a coil is, that in the first new nanoseconds the voltage charges
up the coil?s capacitance and thus a very sharp big current spike is flowing into the coil to
charge up its stray capacitance. But this is just only a very short pulse.

The normal current in a R L circuit after the stray capacitance chargeup is defined by:
i(t)=Imax x (1 -e(^-L/Rxt ))

If we have a permanent magnet field inside the coil from a permanent magnet
or from the earth, what will happen to the current then ?

Probably due to the Lentz law effect the current will rise slower as in the above formular ? Or am I wrong ?
To my understanding this will even slow down the current and not produce a kick..
Or am I wrong with that ?

Or does Steven use the stray capacitance chargeup current "jump-kick" to base his devices on ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum