Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

His message may be criptic to you, but it speaks volumes to me.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

dean_mcgowan

Here's my take on SM LM .. one maybe 2 guys who stumbled upon the videos with no concept at all of who really made them or how they work, frustrated that we cant quickly work it all out for them..

All the scientific credibility comes from some well qualified dead guy who can neither acknowledge or deny the information provided.

The information they provide is sketchy because it is just probably informed opinion from someone else who has had a crack at deciphering what they have been shown.

They have no more credible information to put forward so don't get sucked into the idea that they are holding back, there is just no more information to give.

Mannix

Quote from: dean_mcgowan on November 22, 2006, 08:02:20 PM
Here's my take on SM LM .. one maybe 2 guys who stumbled upon the videos with no concept at all of who really made them or how they work, frustrated that we cant quickly work it all out for them..

All the scientific credibility comes from some well qualified dead guy who can neither acknowledge or deny the information provided.

The information they provide is sketchy because it is just probably informed opinion from someone else who has had a crack at deciphering what they have been shown.

They have no more credible information to put forward so don't get sucked into the idea that they are holding back, there is just no more information to give.

Oh fun!

Perhaps you are familiar with a good phsycatrist to help me recover from my delusions?

Particle accelerators ...high speed fields.. metaphors.... save me from my confusion... oh please its people like you who contribute so much to the further understanding of complex things, and of course my on going mental recovery process!

I wish you well with your phd in disinterest....hmmm an interest in disinterest?
I do need a shrink.

Dingus Mungus

Heres the real deal Mr Mark and UEC: This device is either going to make it to market or
not... If it is coming to market, GET IT DONE! Why dick arround for over a decade?
If you are planning on never releasing this technology, why bother telling us anything?
If people are reading your words to ensure you don't give us the answer we'll never get
any useful information. If you have never recieved any money for the device why not give it away?

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: Mannix on November 22, 2006, 08:38:17 PM
Oh fun!

Perhaps you are familiar with a good phsycatrist to help me recover from my delusions?

Did someone accuse you of being delusional?

oh please its people like you who contribute so much to the further understanding of complex things...

You're one to talk.  ::)

I wish you well with your phd in disinterest....hmmm an interest in disinterest?
I do need a shrink.

Disinterested partys do not post... We are all interested, but we're interested in real data. No one has delivered.