Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eldarion

@Otto,

Thank you for the diagram.  I am not clear on how to create the pulses, however.  Should the pulser pull the pulse input up to +12 and then drag it down to GND, or should it allow the pulse input to float during one of those cycles?

Thanks!
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

Grumpy

Is this more than just an illustration of voltage biasing?

Am I missing something?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

otto

Hello all,

when the oscillator is OFF you have 12V on the bulb.
When the oscillator is ON you have 12V on the bulb + additional 12V from..... my squarewaves are 5V or less.

Months ago I posted this picture because with only 50 turns of wire I had better results then with a TPU with 3 collectors and on each collector 4 control coils connected like Tesla patent....that had a weight much larger then this little coil.

@eldarion

just connect +12V on one side of your coil and on the other end of this coil the lamp wire AND an oscillator, thats all!!

This clearly showed me that something is wrong.

Otto

smoky

Tried your circuit Otto, 
I used a 555 timer switching a FET with 50 Turn coil from the Drain terminal to +10Volts. 
I connected the multistrand "collector" wire from the Drain terninal on the FET to earth (0V).  I can adjust pulse width and pulse repetition frequency on the 555 with a couple of pots.
Here's what I get on the CRO....
when the FET switches ON I get close to zero volts on the Drain.
when the FET swtches OFF I get a massive 50Volt positive going transient pulse which is about 10 microseconds wide with a risetime of approximately 2 microseconds when the pulse expires the level on the Drain of the FET returns to +10Volts before the next cyle occurs.
Collector was loaded with 12V 12W auto light was loaded to earth, above measurements were taken from +ve centre contact on this bulb.

Lamps lights to about 1/2 brightness with 10V and total load current into circuit is 0.9 Amps depending on pulse repetition frequency.  With increased prf can go to over 4 Amps, light gets much brighter but coil gets very hot.
Height of transient pulse remains the same.

If I was to try to make a TPU maybe I'd charge capacitors off this transient and try to get it to self run?

Smoky

eldarion

@ otto

So the oscillator should NOT pull the pulse input all the way to ground?  And it should be able to drive the pulse input to 12V + 5V (or whatever the voltage of the oscillator is)?  I am measuring all voltages from the ground symbol in your diagram.  So in the oscillator's low state, the voltage would read +12V at the pulse input, and in the high state the voltage would read 12V + [oscillator voltage]?

Thank you for answering my stupid questions; I only have a few MOSFETs and drivers left.  If I blow them up through miswiring then I will have to wait several weeks to order more (I don't have a good electronics supply store anywhere near me) :(
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine