Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

savyasaci,

thank you for your eagerness, but there is already a MEG-section in this forum.

So, please, first look for the right place befor you post your informations.
Otherwise you would macerate/adulterate a well defined thread/topic.

Thank you.  ;)

Markus

PaulLowrance

The Steven Marks videos are extremely impressive! He refers to an Earth 5 KHz source. This seems to be where he's getting the energy.

I just wish Steven would get this device out in the market already since he does not want to publish, which is unfortunate for obvious reasons. Does Steven have a web blog so we can see what he is doing? I just can't justify him taking nearly 10 years to market a working device. This is a legitimate question.

BTW, does anyone have any clue as to what type of energy this 5 KHz might be? ... Very interesting!

Paul Lowrance

PaulLowrance

Here's a thought. Over continents the Earths crust is typically 30 kilometers. This is really a long shot, stab in the dark, but at the speed of light it would take an electric wave 200 usec to traverse down and reflect back up. 200 usec is 5 KHz.  So if by some small chance the Steven Marks device is acting like a directional Earth antenna then it makes sense that if you reverse (turn up side down) the device that it would stop working.

I have no idea yet what the speed of electric waves would traverse at 5 KHz. That's pretty low frequency so it very well could be near c.

Here's a simple method for Steven Marks to test this theory. Just take the device far out in the ocean. We know that the average Earths crust thickness is only 5 kilometers under the oceans, which would bring the resonance up to 30 KHz.

http://www.livescience.com/technology/050407_earth_drill.html

Paul Lowrance

rensseak

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 04, 2006, 02:49:44 PM
The Steven Marks videos are extremely impressive! He refers to an Earth 5 KHz source. This seems to be where he's getting the energy.

I just wish Steven would get this device out in the market already since he does not want to publish, which is unfortunate for obvious reasons. Does Steven have a web blog so we can see what he is doing? I just can't justify him taking nearly 10 years to market a working device. This is a legitimate question.

BTW, does anyone have any clue as to what type of energy this 5 KHz might be? ... Very interesting!

Paul Lowrance

Hi Paul,

as I can remember, he only limit the frequency to 5 kHz, else it would continuously step up to a higher frequency until it will destroy the unit.

rensseak

PaulLowrance

Hi Paul,

as I can remember, he only limit the frequency to 5 kHz, else it would continuously step up to a higher frequency until it will destroy the unit.

rensseak
Thanks rensseak. Is there a place where I can read about this as it sounds very interesting? So essentially Steven has made units that were 2.5 KHz, 1.25 KHz, etc?

Paul Lowrance