Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: hartiberlinOkay,  please let us discuss in this thread just the Mark devices.

OK Stefan, I understand. I only wanted to know where all of us could verify this "Barkhausen effect resonance" that you have made reference to on numerous occasions. And also just wanted to know if you were stating a theory or was it an unverified claim or is there an actual experiment that we can build that shows this 180 KHz Barkhausen effect resonance.

You made this statement in reference to Mark's device and thought it was appropriate to ask. Isn't that the scientific method to ask for references? This is 3rd time to ask you, lol, so I'll just sit back and enjoy this thread regardless if no answer. :)

Thanks,
Paul Lowrance

hartiberlin

By the way, Chris Arnold, who replicated the Newman machine
more for plasma lightning between the commutator contacts of a Newman machine,
also reported a while back, that when he has big disruptive currents at his commutator,
the coil then sends out huge amounts of "radiation" energy.

Maybe this is this radiant energy which Tesla told has killed some
workers nearby ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 20, 2006, 07:24:31 PM
Quote from: hartiberlinOkay,  please let us discuss in this thread just the Mark devices.

OK Stefan, I understand. I only wanted to know where all of us could verify this "Barkhausen effect resonance" that you have made reference to on numerous occasions. And also just wanted to know if you were stating a theory or was it an unverified claim or is there an actual experiment that we can build that shows this 180 KHz Barkhausen effect resonance.

You made this statement in reference to Mark's device and thought it was appropriate to ask. Isn't that the scientific method to ask for references? This is 3rd time to ask you, lol, so I'll just sit back and enjoy this thread regardless if no answer. :)

Thanks,
Paul Lowrance

Hi Paul,
in one video or one thread over here Steven Mark did claim, that he made his first prototype
out of bailing wire, which is to my understanding just garden iron wire ?

You can see e.g. at Jean Louis Naudin site, that he has researched Barkhausen jumps
in iron material and saw also these avalance spikes, which have a basic
frequency of around 180 Khz.
So if you bring a permanent magnet close to an iron rod and have around the iron
rod an parallel LC tank circuit of 180 Khz with High Q ( low losses)
you can probably keep this LC circuit oscillating as Bob Shannon
did report, that also a static , not moving magnet near the iron material will keep
some domains flipping back and forth due to temperature fluctuations
or incoming scalar waves... He actually used it as a scalar wave receiver...

Look it up at Bill Beaty?s site  www.amasci.com

So have the magnet in the right distance, so the iron rod is at the most steep
BH curve at the right working point and the domains will flip back and forth inside
the iron rod and induce the 180 Khz pulses into the LC tank circuit.
But this must be build pretty big to etract any useful power, as
there are not many domains fliipping and the voltages are only in the Millivolt range.

But maybe Steven Mark is using something like this to start his process and
then feeds back the oscillations to other LC circuits and thus builds up a positive feedback loop
and thus the oscillations get bigger and bigger ?

This was my first basic understandingof how the Mark devices
work, but as TAO now found the quote that there seem to be
only  copper coils in the recent MARK devices, I wonder
if my theory with the Barkhause resonance was wrong...
Then why did he use "bailing" wire at all ?
Regards, Stefan.

hartiberlin

Here is the Barkhausen energy output quote:

http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/bark.html

"If the core material is properly biased, the detector should produce a nearly constant rate of background Barkhausen effect domain transition pulses. This rate will not vary substantially over a reasonably wide temperature range for most core materials."

"Perhaps the most interesting variation on this device is known as a Barkhausen Effect Battery. As we have many thousands of Barkhausen effect transition pulses per second in a well constructed detector, it follows that if the detecting coil is tuned to resonance at the background transition rate, we can produce an induced (weak) electromagnetic current in a load placed across the Barkhausen effect coil. With large coils and highly nonlinear magnetic fields, this voltage may be used to drive simple circuits, such as low-powered tunnel diode transmitters. "

And I add up:
or even work as a free energy device powered by extraction of heat energy from this iron material
this way !

hartiberlin

Hi Marco,
what does your circuit look like ?
Do you have a picture of your setup ?`

Electrons in wires onlymove at a few Millimeters/sec
or cm/sec, when I remember right.

What moves forward with lightspeedis the EM field.

Think of it like the electron balls pushing each other horizontally
and thus the last ball flies out with not much delay, like
such a toy, where the first and the last steel ball flies up and comes down
when you lift the most right or left ball and let it go...