Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esa Maunu

There are many interesting phenomenas on the area of free - energy devices and with the devices that produces antigravity effects.
After researcing this kind of systems, i found that there is one common thing that exsists behind with almost every this kind of devices,for exsample bifilar coil type devices( Mark device etc. ),Grays device, Testatika Machine,Searl generator, only to mention of few.

This common thing is a ability to produce source free magnetic structures ( SFMS ).This kind of magnetic structures, SFMS ,differs of conventional magnetic fields,because they are not closed systems, but open systems,it is one kind of bipolar magnetic, long and straight line.

The needed technology to produce this kind of magnetic structures is based on to method, how to cut the magnetic energy from the EM- half wave.
This can be possible,if we cancel the magnetic field by cutting the magnetic field with a sharp DC-pulses, for exsample with a bifilar coil structure that is feeded with microwave input.Here opposite magnetic fields cancels each other,when the wires are in 90 degrees angles with each other,DC pulse creates a magnetic field around the wire,and in a places, where wires are crossing,this sharp magnetic pulse cancels the microwaves magnetic component,and a "magnetic soliton" is created.
In short, the idea is to cut microwave magnetic component,from the half wave of the microwave.
The needed microwave frequency can be created by microwave oscillator,also a sparking creates a wide spectrum of microwaves,that induces in to coil.
The "magnetic soliton" , that we create with this magnetic field cutting system has a tendency to stretch and align with parallel to external magnetic field nearby.

This long and thin wave is a open system,that has a property to pump energy from the long distances, but only in to one direction,the system is like request to have energy,and we can have energy back as an answer.This process happens by phase conjugation, when reguesting signal and answer signal are are with excactly same line and phase.
Another property is that SFMS can go through all the matter, without a much attenuation or reflection.Also a gravity field is created around those SFMS lines,because there is shifts in a space time.

Detection of SFMS with a conventional EM-instruments is not easy,because most of the instruments are designed to detect EM-waves.Anyway, there are created instruments also to detect SFMS lines.

If you are interested about the subject,there is available some theoretical files,by Bibhas R.DE

http://www.journaloftheoretics.com/Links/Papers/BibhasDe.pdf#search=%22magnetostatic%20wave%20source%22

Esa

starcruiser

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 20, 2006, 07:38:45 PM

Hi Paul,
in one video or one thread over here Steven Mark did claim, that he made his first prototype
out of bailing wire, which is to my understanding just garden iron wire ?

You can see e.g. at Jean Louis Naudin site, that he has researched Barkhausen jumps
in iron material and saw also these avalance spikes, which have a basic
frequency of around 180 Khz.
So if you bring a permanent magnet close to an iron rod and have around the iron
rod an parallel LC tank circuit of 180 Khz with High Q ( low losses)
you can probably keep this LC circuit oscillating as Bob Shannon
did report, that also a static , not moving magnet near the iron material will keep
some domains flipping back and forth due to temperature fluctuations
or incoming scalar waves... He actually used it as a scalar wave receiver...

Look it up at Bill Beaty?s site  www.amasci.com

So have the magnet in the right distance, so the iron rod is at the most steep
BH curve at the right working point and the domains will flip back and forth inside
the iron rod and induce the 180 Khz pulses into the LC tank circuit.
But this must be build pretty big to etract any useful power, as
there are not many domains fliipping and the voltages are only in the Millivolt range.

But maybe Steven Mark is using something like this to start his process and
then feeds back the oscillations to other LC circuits and thus builds up a positive feedback loop
and thus the oscillations get bigger and bigger ?

This was my first basic understandingof how the Mark devices
work, but as TAO now found the quote that there seem to be
only  copper coils in the recent MARK devices, I wonder
if my theory with the Barkhause resonance was wrong...
Then why did he use "bailing" wire at all ?
Regards, Stefan.

hartiberlin,

What if the small torrid cores are using this effect to generate the starting kicks? I know you mentioned this in the above but I was looking to clarify this. The cores in his large unit have a silver looking torrid core, SM also mentioned aircore transformers so I believe this is an integral part of the design/effect. SO if the center/small torrid core is a Barkhausen effect oscillator, the second core maybe another tank circuit that couples this to a control coil???

THe other idea I had was the center coils maybe feedback pickup(s).

I also wanted to share an idea I am looking to try with mu TPU. I am looking to build a test coil setup this weekend and have been thinking the design over for a first run experiment and thought of using a HEI ignition coil module to drive the control coil(s), this would reduce the build time and expense since these can be obtained from the local autoparts store for less than $20.00 USD. This module would provide the isolation to the function generator and handle higher currents if using a 12v battery (small auto battery). All that would need to be considered is the control coils resistance in order to prevent over current in the module thus burning it out. BTW these can be heatsinked to increase their current handling.

Giantkiller,

The HEI module idea may be a simple solution to drive your coils as well. I have been using them to drive ignition coils to make a HV power source for lifter experiments so I know they work rather well with a signal generator as a trigger source.

Carl
Regards,

Carl

otto

Hello all,

thanks Hartiberlin

I?am wrighting this post the 4th time (trouble with the network im my company)

Now please take your time and reed this:

In my earlier post I have described my setup of my TPU. After I burned a lot of BDX33C transistors I decided to use a TIP 151 transistor.With this transistor the output voltage rised to 470-480VDC or 880VAC! My meter on the power supply showed me +12V and almost no current. This I call resonance. The frequency was 70-80 kHz. Of course I can also see the harmonics. How? At resonance my meter shows me peak voltage and if I change the frequency at a lower or higher frequency I have again a peak voltage but not so high as in the resonant frequency.

What happened?

Lets see the values for the transistors:

BDX33C = NPN DARL.+DI, 100V, 10A, 70W, >200MHz, B>750
TIP 155 = NPN DARL.       350V,  7A,  80W, >10MHz , B>150

As you can see the difference is in the voltage and in B (current gain). Frequency is not critical. For myself that means that I have to find transistors with very high B and voltage.This is very important because with this transistors we have to build our 2 oscillators. How I know that there are 2 of them? In an earlier post I saw pictures of a TPU and I saw 2 oscillators (2 little coils, 2 yellow condensators 2 mikrofarad/2000V, 2 large electrolytes, resistors and one or two heatsinks for the transistors).

And now someting new:
DISCLAIMER

I CANNOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES THAT OCCUR FROM ANYONE TRYING TO REPLICATE MY TPU!! YOU RECREATE MY SETUP OF THE TPU AT YOUR OWN RISK.

What?s that??

In my earlier post I said that my TPU has 3 horizontally coils and one coil wound vertically through the donut.
Yesterday I wound an additional coil horizontally around the TPU and connected the pulsing transistor...

What happened?

In the first moment the voltage goes up to 500V and then every second 1V up to 1100VDC!! The AC I cannot measure. As I have no compass I stole from my wife a needle. I magnetized it and it always hangs over the TPU. This needle was "sleeping" until now. At low frequencies 1-10Hz this needle is jumping up and down and that means, I have a rotating magnetic field. Every change in the frequency changes the current through the coil and the magnetic field is weaker or stronger. Now I can "see" this field! In one moment the magnetic field goes to heaven and when I change the frequency the field goes to the earth. In this way I can totally control the magnetic field!
My setup works at a frequency of 4-6kHz (remember, no scope)
The meters on my power supply shows +12V and a little current. My function generator is set at 1VDC output and can handle only low crrents.
Last night I was playing with my TPU and trying to get better results.
I have a large capacitor (4microfarad/430V) connected from the minus to the ~leg of my bridge rectifier. To get more power I changed the capacitor with a 10 mikrofarad/100V. What happened? I had no time to look to the meters because I had every 1 second a loud bang from the capacitor! All the electronics didn?t notice this. Of course I changed the cap again. What is the current to destroy a capacitor? In kV!!

While I was working on the TPU I touched one leg of the rectifier. WOW! In this little piece of copper is so much energy stored that I will never forget this. Then I understood: the coil builts up the energy slowly (1 second) but releases it very, very fast. Like a very large electrolyt. In this moment I?am thinking of Tesla (genius) and his device to capture energy from the environment. With his plate he grabbs the energy and with a condenser stores it and then discharges very quickly into a load.
Meanwhile I noticed that my setup of the TPU is a horror!!!
Why?
As my monster showed me his power I took a faze probe (a little screwdriver with a little lamp in)(Probierstift) and saw that it lits on all 4 legs of the bridge rectifier and that means that the rectifier must be removed!
The transistor is wrong! I need a transistor with a high B and this is a MPSU transistor with B = 10000 and then connect him to a transistor that can handle hundreds of volts.
The control coil could be longer and the wire 0,5mm ....

I think you have enough for today.
Please excuse me if I was boring you but I only want you to help a little if I can.

Regards
Otto
P.S. I hope I figured ot how to post my shematic!

starcruiser

Otto,

Not boring me at all! I am very excited for you that you have found the magic mix of coil arrangement. I cannot wait to see your diagrams and possibly a pix of your setup. I would (as well as others I am sure) like to reproduce your experiement to validate it for you. After that i would think the next logical step is to develop an oscillator design that will work on its own without an external source to drive the TPU coils.

I am looking forward to seeing a px of your setup.
Great work!

Carl
Regards,

Carl

PaulLowrance

Quote from: hartiberlinhttp://www.amasci.com/freenrg/bark.html

Thanks for the links and info Stefan.  I too have heard and read about the 180 KHz resonance. I think tao would love to see such an experiment where he could replicate it. Is this a secret? It seems so. Perhaps these inventors found a unique setup to get the 180 KHz resonance. Although as far as the actual Barkhausen effect itself, there is no 180 KHz resonance. This is something that's well documented in the science community. The Barkhausen effect by itself generates a wide spectrum. Have you read about the popular experiment where you wrap a lot of wire around hard steel, connect to your audio amplifier system, then move a PM toward and away from the steel. You'll hear pops and hissing noises. When looked on a spectrum analyzer we see there's a wide spread spectrum of frequencies.

Maybe the secret to the 180 KHz resonance is placing the PM in high electric field?  I don't know, but if anyone finds a detailed experiment that can be replicated to demonstrate a 180 KHz resonance then please post it.

Quote from: hartiberlinthere are not many domains fliipping and the voltages are only in the Millivolt range.

I agree, but that's only because nearly 100% of the avalanche energy is absorbed by the magnetic material. Consider Naudin's Metglass MEG. I would venture to say the amount of energy exchange occurring per second is enough to power an electric vehicle. Yes, that much! :)

Hi marco,

I just wanted to add a few things to your comments.

Quotesome people say that magnetic waves travel @ the speed of light to be exactly 299,792,458 m/s in vacuum
Yes, but as you probably know, that's only in a vacuum.

QuoteThey also say that electricity travels @ the speed of light.

But electrons do not travel @ the speed of light.

see picture below the elektron you put in is not the same elektron that comes out at the end.

it's a diffrent elektron that exits the wire.

But the speed of in and out going elektrons does seem to take place @ the speed of light.

so electrons cannot travell @ the speed of light because of there mass.

People should understand there's a difference between the electron and the EM field. Under normal voltage levels the electrons travel at a snails pace, but it's the EM field that travels up to c. Nearly 100% of the energy is contained in the EM field. As to how fast the EM field travels really depends on the effective permeability and dielectric surrounding the electron. Permeability equates to inductances, which retards the EM field signal, which equates to slower speed. That's why an electric pulse (EM field) in bare copper wire may travel at 1/3 the speed of light, but may travel close to c in a television cable. The reason being is that the television cable has dielectric material, which cancels some of the wires inductance and there's also an outer shield which cancels out a great deal of the inductance.

Paul Lowrance