Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Quote from: ctglabs on September 21, 2006, 05:01:00 AM

COULD IT BE that Iron wire or bailing wire, being magnetic wire, is able to increase this lag time and allow the radiant discharge only?

Dave.

@Dave, look at around page 100 of this thread, we have speculated that this is exactly what it's for. We need a control coil with a high rise time at penetration and slow relaxation time. Which means a material with good conductivity, but relatively high resistance. Soft iron, siSteel, etc. provide this. You can find this kind of wire, not only in bailing wire, (which I have found in soft iron at home depot), or you could use a thinner version which is already shielded, which is used in flower arrangements, etc.

I have a feeling that a thicker grade wire will produce better results however.

The coil arrangement we came up with earlier in our theorizing is as follows.

This is based on the info that Tao posted earlier that came from SM.

QuoteIt is three separate coils of multi strand copper wire laid one on top of the other, not interleaved. Three is important. You can do many things with three coils. You can run them in parallel, you can run two in series and one in parallel, or etc.
You can run a separate frequency into each coil for better control on large power units if need be.
The control wiring is vertically wound in several segments around each of the horizontal collector coils. Other control wires are wound around all of the horizontal collector coils together.

So you see, we have determined that the collectors are wound horizontally around the circumference, and the control coils (NOTE PLURAL) are wound VERTICALLY through the axis.... this from SM's own words.

One thing that is missing from the diagram above is the little tidbit about "the control wire is vertically wound in SEVERAL SEGMENTS around EACH of the collector coils.

So each collector coil being wound around the circumference then has several smaller control wires wound through the axis vertically, perhaps in series. Then the collectors with their respective control wires are stacked, and connected(two in parallel, one in series), and then a tertiary control winding is wound around all of the previous coils, consolidating them into one cohesive unit.

I'm not sure what Tao meant about his "faulty arrangement", or whether or not this arrangement is what he meant.

Boy I wish we had some of the old regulars around here for continuity's sake. Bob, Dean, etc, were all good contributors.

@Otto: is this arrangment even remotely like what you are testing? Just interested in how you are acheiving your results.

@JDO: I'm excited about your results as well, however, I have to say that your frequencies, your "sweet spots" are completely unexpected. Of course sweet spots will change with diameters, wire lengths, and coil arrangments as well as materials. I'm interested what those sweet spots would look like with an arrangement like I have outlined.

It seems you all have a piece of it. Now let's get them all together in the same unit.

Keep up the good work guys.

Regards.
Rich (gn0stik)

otto

gaspo100

cap100nf

Hi all

I have followed the SM discussion since it started. I?ve been thinking a lot of the hints we got from Steven Mark. Here are some of my thoughts, so far I?ve not been able to do any experimenting my self, in lack of time. But hope to get time to start in about 2 month or so.

Harmonics, in an electrical system, are currents created by non-linear loads that generate non-sinusoidal (non-linear) current waveforms. These current and voltage wave forms operate on frequencies that are in multiples of the fundamental 60hz frequency. That is, the fundamental frequency is at 60 hertz, the 2nd harmonic is at 120hz frequency (60 x 2), the 3rd at 180 hertz, and so forth. Harmonics are principally the by-product of switch-mode power supply technology where AC is rectified to DC, and back again. In the process, a capacitor is charged in the first half-cycle, and then discharged in the next half-cycle, in supplying current to the load. This cycle is repeated. This action of recharging causes AC current to flow only during a portion of the AC voltage wave, in abrupt pulses. These abrupt pulses distort the fundamental wave shape causing distortion to the various harmonic frequencies.

Harmonic currents and voltages produced by single phase, non-linear loads which are connected phase-to-neutral in a three phase four wire system, are third order, zero sequence harmonics (the third harmonic and its odd multiples - 3rd, 9th, 15th, 21st, etc., phasors displaced by zero degrees). These third order, zero sequence harmonic currents, do not cancel but add up arithmetically on the neutral bus, creating a primary source of excessive neutral current.

He also stated that there is a heat problem, then this K-Factor pops up in to my mind. The K-Factor is defined as a ratio between the additional losses created by the harmonics and the eddy losses at the rated 60 Hz. This factor is used to specify the size of the transformer to meet the magnitude of the harmonic load in the circuit. This because the Harmonics create a lot of eddy current that will generate heat.

If we inject a ?kick? at every multiple, at right time. It should be possible to make the kicks to join in to a big kick.That could be repeated to you have many big kicks.  Mark says it?s like a garden Water pipe, if you lift it up you start the flow, then to keep it flow we need to ?squeeze? in sequence too keep it flowing in right direction. The squeezing can be done by injecting pulses, by sequence via the controller windings to make a flow. The interesting gyro effect could be because a strong interaction with the magnetic field of the earth core, or that a strong rotating field is established with possibly could give this gyro effect.

With Regards

Kent /

sergio007

Just to add comments to cap100nf,  and for those not understanding what he say.  ;)

If you want to know what cap100nf talking about,  just take a look of this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_factor to learn more if some of you didn't know this.

We call this power apparent power : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparent power

Normally wiht electrical product, we dont like this power. Why?  Because we can not use this power and it's more trouble.  Example is we can mesure this power but not use it to power motor then the consumer will pay this power but without use it. Another trouble is if you have apparent power  in your circuit, you must transport it, then you need bigger wire, bigger transformer, then a lot of added cost, ect.  :-\

It's the reason, normally we don't like it and want to correct the power factor.

For harmonic, is the same think but this time like cap100nf said this time it's because of the peak coming from the fondamental 60 hertz here in america 120hz,180,240hz and up,   or from any frequency like 50 hz in Europe if you like or if you like to generate any cycle added multiplier. Each king of transformer add some kind of dephase and depend of the circuit used (Some need curent in the begining of the cycle for exemple) add harmonics.

I don't know if the power production from Mark is related to this
, but I just wanted to add coments on cap100nf comments.

I wich you Good luck, it will be fun if this work since it will change a lot of think ! And we say in french Merde to wish someone good luck !    ;)

Alp
Sergio

PS, One other trouble this power produce, since we must transport this power, on bad effect is this power have bring a lot of heat in transformer and wire if they are not enought powerfull.  It's the reason now transformer are rated in VA (Volt*Ampere) This include apparent power more the real power Watts.