Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Hi dave, that's tao's drawing from earlier in the thread.

The key to the magnet motion is not in the drawing, but what I think the drawing missed.

A. The individual control windings have several segments around each collector winding. several.. multiple.

B. Iron, or some other slow relax-time control wiring. This maximizes the kicks, via the bunching effect, and prolongs the magnetic field they give off. Fine tuning this material, I believe is the answer to the heating problems too. Even though the heating most likely takes place in the copper antenna(collector) winding, and not the control wiring.

There was a post around here somewhere with a diagram about a possible way to connect all of those collector windings... I can't find it anywhere.  At any rate, tesla accomplished this too. I would look for patents information on how this was done.

Again, there are 4 control wiring sections, one section around each collector, then they are all wound by a larger one. The internal segments around the collectors are made of several smaller control windings.

How many all together? he didn't say. It's quite a few though.

Rich

starcruiser

Guys, isn't this what Otto has done?

It appears from his posts that he is using the steel braid from some COAX to form his colletors. He stated in his last post his collector coils are formed from 95 strands of the shielding wire x 8 lengths which give him 760 wires all in parallel. He also stated he used a single control winding at first then added another collector over that and connected it to his control circuit output transistor which increased his output. I think we really should examine Otto's work and see if this provides us some insight.

Some outstanding questions I have are:

Are the collectors (horizontal coils) wound multiple times around or just once?

Will we get the same reaction/ouput if there is one colletor coil (wound multiple times, say 20 or so) using 16gauge stranded copper wire instead of the braid from the COAX?

Is his control coil using solid core or stranded wire?

Is the modification he made by adding that additional coil providing a positive feedback loop?

I am thinking that the orientation of the coils is the key here as well as the tickler circuit to drive the coils (the feedback mechanism)

Just some thoughts, I might be off base but I think this is worth pursuing.

Best regards,

Carl
Regards,

Carl

gn0stik

I agree, I don't think the kick is dependent on the the control wiring configuration. And kicks are what we should be working on at this point.

When the time comes to suss out the rotational magnetic piece of the puzzle, we can approach it like this.

The best way to find out how they are connected, IMO, is to wind just one collector coil circumferencially, around a cardboard tape center perhaps. Then wrap a few, say, three, 120 degree control coils around it vertically, through the axis. Connect those in series, apply a current, and see what happens. Then connect them in parallel and apply a current and see what happens. You will see different properties of the magnetic field generated when doing this, guaranteed. At that point see which is more beneficial. I don't think this is an insurmountable obstacle.

When we get to circuits, then we will have some difficulty. This is not the hard part.

Another way to look at it is to see how an electric motor works, since those utilize rotating magnetic fields to operate. here's a snippet from wikipedia.

QuoteThe rotating magnetic field is a key principle in the operation of alternating-current motors. A permanent magnet in such a field will rotate so as to maintain its alignment with the external field. This effect was utilised in early alternating-current electric motors. A rotating magnetic field can be constructed using two orthogonal coils with 90 degrees phase difference in their AC currents. However, in practice such a system would be supplied through a three-wire arrangement with unequal currents. This inequality would cause serious problems in standardization of the conductor size and so, in order to overcome it, three-phase systems are used where the three currents are equal in magnitude and have 120 degrees phase difference. Three similar coils having mutual geometrical angles of 120 degrees will create the rotating magnetic field in this case. The ability of the three-phase system to create a rotating field, utilized in electric motors, is one of the main reasons why three-phase systems dominate the world's electrical power supply systems.

Because magnets degrade with time, synchronous motors and induction motors use short-circuited rotors (instead of a magnet) following the rotating magnetic field of a multicoiled stator. The short-circuited turns of the rotor develop eddy currents in the rotating field of the stator, and these currents in turn move the rotor by the Lorentz force.

In 1882, Nikola Tesla identified the concept of the rotating magnetic field. In 1885, Galileo Ferraris independently researched the concept. In 1888, Tesla gained U.S. Patent 381968 for his work. Also in 1888, Ferraris published his research in a paper to the Royal Academy of Sciences in Turin.

Here is a link to tesla's patent related to this concept, and work, it's his ac electric motor, and there is a lot of talk of rotating magnetic fields, and even a few wiring diagrams. Rotating magnetic fields is nothing new. ;)

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/0381968.pdf

gn0stik

Quote from: starcruiser on September 22, 2006, 11:40:05 AM
Guys, isn't this what Otto has done?

It appears from his posts that he is using the steel braid from some COAX to form his colletors. He stated in his last post his collector coils are formed from 95 strands of the shielding wire x 8 lengths which give him 760 wires all in parallel. He also stated he used a single control winding at first then added another collector over that and connected it to his control circuit output transistor which increased his output. I think we really should examine Otto's work and see if this provides us some insight.

Some outstanding questions I have are:

Are the collectors (horizontal coils) wound multiple times around or just once?

Will we get the same reaction/ouput if there is one colletor coil (wound multiple times, say 20 or so) using 16gauge stranded copper wire instead of the braid from the COAX?

Is his control coil using solid core or stranded wire?

Is the modification he made by adding that additional coil providing a positive feedback loop?

I am thinking that the orientation of the coils is the key here as well as the tickler circuit to drive the coils (the feedback mechanism)

Just some thoughts, I might be off base but I think this is worth pursuing.

Best regards,

Carl

Carl,
I agree we need to get more info on what Otto is doing, so we can verify, and replicate, he seems like he's really gotten a ways down the road with his TPU, however it would be great if he posted some sketches or pictures of his device, so that we can more accurately determine what's going on.

Well see what happens.

Rich

starcruiser

gn0stik,

Yes I agree that Otto should post a few Pix of his setup so we can see what he has been doing.

I had a thought what if the rotational effect is a result of a delay line effect? Pulses traveling down the wire takes so long to get to the end and and before it reaches the end another is induced, then another etc...

What do you think?

regards,

Carl
Regards,

Carl