Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdo300

@Tao,

Awesome work with your theory about the Steve Mark device, as well as for compiling that information. I love the references you made to Bill Beaty?s website. I remember reading over it a long time ago but I just about forgot about it until now. I too have some information that I believe will be very valuable to our research here. As you have been so diligently explaining and re-explaining the concepts here, I have been working in the background doing some bench tests which I believe have confirmed what you have been saying all along. This is a long post and I have only been able to scratch the surface of some of the experiments I have done. But all I have to say is We Got It  8). But first off, I?ll reply to a couple of other recent posts here.

@Otto,

You may not realize it but the results that you are getting area great step in the right direction!! I read the description of your setup and tried to visualize it to the best of my ability. But to make things easier, could you possibly draw some diagrams of the circuits you described? Also, if possible, could you take a picture of your setup? I have a set of ideas on how I believe the device works, like Tao, and from a series of promising experiments I have tried, I believe that we are not too far off from getting this thing to work. I have some more comments to make on your setup but I would first like to see the diagrams of it to make sure that I am interpreting your explanations correctly.

Quote from: hartiberlin
Hi Tao,
great thinking !

If the Mark units are really working on interfence pattern
moving along and inducing output inside the core copper coils,
then why does he need 3 coils inside the core?

Why not just one coil and just a few control coils wrapped around it
to create the 2 opposite rotating magnetic flux fields?

So if it has nothing to do with the Barkhausen resonance in
iron wires, I still wonder, if this rotating interference pattern
will need additional input power, if power is drawn from the output
coils ?

I don?t yet see the dragless operation of this !
Also if you use antennas to draw power from a transmitter,
the transmitter needs to generate this power first,
so the antenna is able to draw it all from it.

So if the transmitter and antenna are coupled, then the power is
just transmitted from the transmitter to the antenna and that?s it.
You need to put more power into the transmitter, if you draw more load
wattage from the antenna...

I *think* I can explain how the fields in the control coils can rotate without experiencing a drag from the collectors. I actually posted a question on PhysicsForums.com about coils at right angles to each other and how that affects the magnetic coupling of the coils. You can check my post out here: http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=121122.

Essentially, what I learned is that two magnetic fields at right angles will not couple to each other in the case of coils. But the mere explanation of this was not enough so I set out to test the idea. I had a round coil with an OD of 3?, and ID of 2?, and a height of 0.5?. It was made of insulated 16 gauge wire and was varnished together (no metal core). So I took this coil and toroidally wrapped some 20 gauge magnet wire around 1/4th of the diameter and ran sine wave signals of different frequencies through the 20 gauge coil. As I did so, I had my two-channel scope hooked onto both coils so I could monitor the input signal and the signal that was produced in the big coil. For the most part, my test results agreed with what the people on PhysicsForums said. Magnetic fields at right angles don?t really interact. Now, granted, there was a small signal induced but it was only a small, small fraction of the input. But? It gets better?. So, I switch my function generator over to the square wave signal (0 DC offset) and try varying frequencies. I notice immediately that at certain frequencies, there are numerous amounts of spikes that appear on the toroidal input coil. BUT, these spikes are almost losslessly conveyed to the larger coil! I later learned that after finding what I call the ?sweet spot? of the coil, that the spikes can easily be twice as tall as the input voltage (which was always less then 20 volts for my function generator).

Now there is one more thing I need to throw in here that will blow this thing out of the water!!! I disconnected the ground lead of my function generator from the toroidal coil and I was still getting spikes! After a bit of retuning, I found out that it actually worked better (meaning bigger spikes) using only one wire from the function generator rather than two. I rediscovered Tesla?s one-wire electricity!

Now, before I got all excited about this feat, I decided to see if I was getting any usable current, so using some small germanium diodes, and a smoothing cap, I made a rectifier circuit and started changing a 3000uF capacitor from the output of my circuit! It took about 15-20 seconds to fully tank up but once It did, I could run some LEDs or even a tiny DC motor off of it for a couple of seconds. But I noticed that creating higher voltage spikes allowed the capacitor to charge even faster. The effects I am mentioning here I found using a number of different coils so I don?t have any exact numbers to tell. But I can say that in my case, the frequencies that worked best for me were anywhere from the 200-400 kHz, 400-600 kHz and 6-7MHz range depending on the size of the coil. Not to say that lower frequencies did not have any effects. My input voltage was limited to the 20 volts that my function generator could output (I haven?t done any tests with transistors just yet) but the secret is all in the square wave and the frequency that you pulse it at?.

As some people have already mentioned, the sweet spot for each coil must have something to do with the frequency that they can resonate at (like an antenna).

I have a lot more thoughts to share but my mind is all over the place at the moment. But as a suggestion, everyone should focus on pulsing the coils with an ungrounded signal source. Or if you do choose the ground the circuit (like in my right angle coil setup) put the ground wire on the other coil that is not attached to the input. I also got bigger spikes that way also.

More to come?

God Bless,
Jason O

hartiberlin

Hi Jason,
nice experiment.

Can you try to measure, if the output wattage is higher than the input wattage
in your circuit ?

Maybe put in series with the function-pulse-generator a 10 Ohm resistor, so you can measure
the current from the function-pulse-generator into the circuit.
Maybe you will find a frequency, where you have more output than input power ?

Many thanks for this interesting experiment.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

@Jason,
maybe only capacitive coupling ?
how big was output versus input power ?

hartiberlin

@Dave
what DC source did you use with the ignition coil ? 12 Volts ?
How big were the forward kicks and how long did they last ? thanks .

hartiberlin

Hi Dave, how do you measure the large forward kicks on your coill? Did you put a scope directly across the coil ? or across the battery? was the battery frshly charged or old ?