Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: -[marco]- on September 26, 2006, 12:27:55 PM
Quote from: ctglabs on September 26, 2006, 12:03:47 PM
Marco,

Please watch the video, are you sure it is the right video?!
Hmm, perhaps this is what is meant by the large wires for the collectors?
Can you post the right video for us?

Dave.

hi dave ,

it is the right video.
the amusement park ride is lika big capacitor
they take it up verry slowly....then when its up the release all energy abruptly, then stop the ride abrubtly as its down...it kicks back up and so on.
so for those people are the elektrons/wires and one has more mass so it makes visible diffrence.

its kinda symbolic :)

ROFL!!! :D

Thats one of the best anecdotal examples ever... Truely though I believe you're correct in your observations, while each coil is in a state of discharge it produces an extra kick from a harmonic resonance that extra energy is fed to another coil to help energize that coil to the point where it can then discharge and achieve the same effects. So it would be like many roller costers powering each other, but it still made perfect sense to me. LOL!

raburgeson

Thanks for the warning Dave I'm once bitten by 660 and twice shy. I think my large coil sucks and I shoud make another one.

raburgeson

I hope Steven is still talking to us. I know the group is hell bent towards reverse engineering because of the way the controling companies hide advances. But the group is in a mode that is not called for in this case. Steven Mark is not the establishment, he is a man seening the work that would help the world being shelved. He has offered his tutoring in the right direction as much as the law will allow. Please people he has spent 15 years developing and I am sure he will share the knowledge gained, Steven and the company he worked for hold patents. They did not borrow from other patents. They found a way to collect ambient magnetic force, this causes gain, gain=overunity or you can better say he is collecting energy that is not on a meter. In an early post (not an exact quote) Steve said the circuit will draw in magnetic flux like an antenna draws in a signal. Put aside you're aggression you got from trying to learn how other circuits work from sources that hid information. I looked at the propaganda this man has endured and he deserves our attention, calm down and become students.

Alright, lets say you manage to reverse engineer this circuit and you don't understand why it works. Lets also say you build a flying machine, this machine works fine but when you try to past the ionosphere it no longer works. Suddenly you are in the suns magnetic field and storms and what do you know...squat. Learn about this circuit from the inventer, he's probably putting himself in harms way making himself available to you.

gn0stik

Quote from: raburgeson on September 26, 2006, 06:39:09 PM
I hope Steven is still talking to us. I know the group is hell bent towards reverse engineering because of the way the controling companies hide advances. But the group is in a mode that is not called for in this case. Steven Mark is not the establishment, he is a man seening the work that would help the world being shelved. He has offered his tutoring in the right direction as much as the law will allow. Please people he has spent 15 years developing and I am sure he will share the knowledge gained, Steven and the company he worked for hold patents. They did not borrow from other patents. They found a way to collect ambient magnetic force, this causes gain, gain=overunity or you can better say he is collecting energy that is not on a meter. In an early post (not an exact quote) Steve said the circuit will draw in magnetic flux like an antenna draws in a signal. Put aside you're aggression you got from trying to learn how other circuits work from sources that hid information. I looked at the propaganda this man has endured and he deserves our attention, calm down and become students.

Alright, lets say you manage to reverse engineer this circuit and you don't understand why it works. Lets also say you build a flying machine, this machine works fine but when you try to past the ionosphere it no longer works. Suddenly you are in the suns magnetic field and storms and what do you know...squat. Learn about this circuit from the inventer, he's probably putting himself in harms way making himself available to you.

Nice sentiments, but who..... uhhh.... are you talking to... exactly?

dean_mcgowan

500 bucks .. would be a pretty expensive toy to pull apart to see how it works :D