Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

c0mster

Now that I have learned how to drive a tank circuit and make sure I see it oscillate on the scope. I connected it up to one coil on my TPU. Brought it to resonance and connected channel 2 of the scope to the second coil on the tpu. Here is a large pic that shows a definite oscillation of a different frequency in the second coil. Same in the other 2 coils. Relevant, who knows, I need to understand why it is doing this.
http://www.cmnet.ca/projects/sm/smc2.jpg
C

starcruiser

Quote from: c0mster on November 29, 2006, 11:00:36 AM
Now that I have learned how to drive a tank circuit and make sure I see it oscillate on the scope. I connected it up to one coil on my TPU. Brought it to resonance and connected channel 2 of the scope to the second coil on the tpu. Here is a large pic that shows a definite oscillation of a different frequency in the second coil. Same in the other 2 coils. Relevant, who knows, I need to understand why it is doing this.
http://www.cmnet.ca/projects/sm/smc2.jpg
C

Cam,

That is the coil ringing from the pulse. (transmission line effect of bouncing pulse). It degrades due to the signal losing strength due to wire resistance.

This is the effect the coil/inductance testers use to check for shorts in coils. But a mor eintersting question is, is this an effect that SM uses?

If your scope has a delta time function you can use that to determine the period of the first cycle (the strongest pulse) and use the 1/T to determine the frequency. I believe this should be the resonant frequency of the coil or pretty close.

Have you determined the natural resonance of the coils yet? If so this could/should match the ringing signal frequency from above I believe.
Regards,

Carl

PaulLowrance

Hi,

I personally do not have the time to follow the SM threads, but I just wanted to thank everyone working on such a globally and vitally important great cause.

The technology required to make a "free energy" machine is old and has no threat to security what so ever.  The governments would be amongst the last people I would trust as far as the well being of this planet.  They would have billions of people burning polluting gasoline, which is destroying this planet.

This world is in DISPARATE need of global "free energy" and I BEG everyone to put forth as much effort as humanly possible to make this a reality.

The SM machine is but method example of "free energy."  The best form of "free energy" is an Energy Mover. IOW, a machine that simply moves the energy in ambient temperature to the device, say a television, and the television in turn gives off heat, which returns the energy back to the environment (ambient temperature). This is an energy loop. No energy created or destroyed.  It is the best form of energy for this planet. The Magnetocaloric Effect is one means of moving ambient temperature energy to usable electricity. Such technology requires Classical physics and is by no means advanced technology or a threat to any national security!!!!!!!

Kind regards,
Paul Lowrance

c0mster

QuoteHave you determined the natural resonance of the coils yet? If so this could/should match the ringing signal frequency from above I believe.

@starcruiser
You are correct. :)  I checked it on the scope without the cap on the first coil and the oscillations are the same.

tks, now I get it.

C0mster