Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

grumpy post a pic of your coil dude  you have said it was done and  you implyed it worked

@ darren did you ever think you could do all of this from 1 freq? i beleave you can

just wait till crystals work there way into this little mess 

or better yet nano crystlialline to grab most of the missed power from the copper when we look at quartz is it not the second harmonic componment of the earth  and it is in harmony with the earth  soooooo humm now what is the third harmonic compomnent of the earth if we are going to achive overunity from this coil i think we must harness all that we can from it did sm say he worked with nickle cobalt too in his expariments  muller also says about super conductive wire  so just some more thoughts as it is too slow in here

william

in the first tpu i beleave it is a 4  coil unit  look at the outter most edge of it there you will see 4 coils top and bottom but they are covered with alum foil  also they look to be out of phase of each other by 90 deg  meaning  a quator turn diffrence between top and bottom coils look hard as i have to come up with this conclusion 

i have been wrong lots so take thease words as you will  its just what i see
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Mannix

Darren,

just quiet in here ..im busy, alone  in my cave !.Tpu wont be cracked with a key board (I'm not having a go at you or your  sims, you are valued here).

You raise an interesting point that has plagued me a lot in the past.
It also brings up a lot of issues ..now that you have me out of my cave!!ha

TPU1 to me, has 4 quadrants just as TPU2 has...I hope that you mean TPU1 is the one in the equipment room.
It could be that we are talking about 2 different coils. what I see as tpu1 is where he says "these are not free energy devices...they are conversion devices"...etc.and takes it out of a pilots type brief case.

The issue of an odd combination and what seems like an even number of coils does seem confusing..I agree.

It it possible that what we see on the outside is not designed to give clues as  to how it operates. Perhaps there was a strategy involved at that point. I am just guessing here but the possibility exists.

I have  wondered at different times  if there may have been "spaghetti" involved in some of those early display units.

That would account for the discrepancy....it would also account for peoples unwillingness to use the recent information provided.Moving foward..all else

we have...TUBES
we have high speed rotational field
we have perpindicular wiring
we have 3 or so stack coils
we have a vital "harmonic perfection"
we have the possibility of two metals.
we have "they are very dangerous"

sparse perhaps..challenging i think. Not nearly enough for some BUT...

AS far as I can see there are not many people ..if any , using all of this information in their experiments. Invariably they add their own experience..we cant help it. we are smart arent we...we have better components now haven't we ?
We all  want to jump 10 years ahead ahead of the discovery process, which Steven took 30 years going down . I fully understand the will to do it smarter ....but again ..what do we have that was not designed with tubes first??. then refined and perfected.

"There is no reason that using solid state now would be any easier now that it was 20 years ago"

That is why Steven is such a special person with such a special discovery that will eventually change the way that we  use energy .

Its good to know that there is an alternative when the oil, eventually  runs out

We may learn this process for our selves, given enough effort and time.

While I am not a radiant energy expert like some seem to be.

I certainly hope that I have the mental capacity, physical skill and the correct equipment to achieve some understanding. ...some luck wont go astray!

Many people have contributed to this research and have proved that ss is not the way to discover ....just to perfect like everything else we have ...including what you are looking at now!

Some  may just  want to buy these from walmart or somewhere  and use our credit card. after the gas station close of course!

It would be much simpler but completely uninteresting.

Lindsay

Grumpy

Quote from: innovation_station on August 30, 2007, 10:31:03 PM
grumpy post a pic of your coil dude  you have said it was done and  you implyed it worked

I have posted my Bob Boyce version - still working on that, by the way.

I have never stated or implied that I have a "working TPU".  I have only "implied" that people should seek a deeper understanding of the universe and how it works.  Do that, and you can build your own device - like Tesla, Moray, Bedini, SM, Sweet, Bearden, and everyone else. 

So, you see, I am not trying to copy the TPU.  I am trying to understand "radiant energy", and I got a pretty good handle on it...

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

z_p_e

Good to see that "understanding before building" hasn't completely been tossed out the window.

Try that.

Grumpy

Quote from: z_p_e on August 31, 2007, 08:38:49 AM
Good to see that "understanding before building" hasn't completely been tossed out the window.

Try that.

Smart Ass.

"Building" is the keyword in your statement. 

Jumping from theory to theory, trying to figure it all out first, is futile.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards