Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

Thanks for your support and encouragement Giantkiller. ???

acerzw

@all

I too support open source, I think I might fall under the definition of a sim? I have great respect for you guys who build the coils. However my aptitude is not building things, I have no skill their and yes when a working device is found I will build one. But I leave the experimental build to those who skill is in that area, by the time I finished my first coil you guys would be on Mars! I am more or of theory/researcher, does that make me a sim?

Do we have to put each other in little boxes, have we not been classified enough already by those in power? If we refer to others in such manners we should do so by the nature of our contribution to the collective effort, I think. Builder, Researcher etc... Sim has no meaning in a world of true individuals. There are no clones on this planet? (well apart from a sheep and bull?)

I try to find ideas like the photomultiplier post, that might link two ideas or provide some inspiration for further work, I like to think that I can help the builders this way, it is where my aptitude lies, of the mind, not of the hands. I think there is room for both, and cooperation by all is required, for without both types would progress not be slower?

However I think that a theory person has no basis on which to criticise a builder, builders build that is what they do, theory people should argue with theory people, if nothing is built that is no problem, the builders will take from the argument what they need and ignore what they don't...

Along these lines I am currently researching a rather obscure document I have been trying to obtain for 15 years and which may have some bearing on the TPU, it may prove fruitless, but if I don't look who will, and we might be worse off without it, that is my interest, and I will report back if I find any inspirational ideas or helpful clues.

Keep up the good work...

@Grumpy
Whether you are a builder or not respect the other builders, if you are not interested in sharing your ideas open source then you are in the wrong place my friend. You post a lot so I hope you have more to contribute, you are quite astute sometimes, have a heart and smile sometimes, you have your place in the scheme of things too, in this story....

@GK & Grumpy
I often burn the midnight oil in pursuit of the mission, its about the journey as much as reaching the destination and its about making friends on the way, the more who travel together the more interesting the journey!

Acerzw

Thats enough philosophy for one day... until next time... my fellow travelers...

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

z_p_e

the message has been made quite clear

clearly a new direction is in order

will be modifying and expanding the TP900 to TP901 in favour of adjustable phase between frequencies, and F3 will be changed to F4. Experimenters with Bob's systems will be interested in this

an organized and fairly comprehensive document will be created outlining all essential information regarding Bob's TPS

if interested, pm me

folks here have dictated this is how it will be

giantkiller

I been here long enuff and saw that it was getting serious so I thought I would throw something in.
I have gone back and reread some of mine and I am embarrased. But that was most of the beginning and there were alot of shots in the dark then. I've left the posts there for a reality check. Sorry for the potshots. Everything needs to be said by someone and if you don't get it out there none of it adds up to produce greater things. I was mocking the process not the diligent. It has been a year now for me and well worth it. The best year of my life. In fact the rest of reality cannot even compare for what I have experienced here with the people, electronics, physics, the building, the internet. Absolutely amazing. Ain't it? To be able to walk through and above the current status quo and know that it is woefully wrong. What a great mindset to behold as a gift for the greater good. Must be why we are all here?

There, now you know how I sound when I am serious. It's all good, my friends.

Now I go and not blow stuff up for once. :D

--giantkiller, Builder, ESQ.

acerzw

@z_p_e

I would encourage you to post on the forum openly documents you produce rather than by PM only. I think that you have taken that direction because of the unfair comments and criticism's that you and many of the other veteran posters have taken. But I would caution against that approach, for if something is not posted for all to see we may lose valuable input from people new to the forum who because of that distribution method may miss important posts to which they could add valuable information. And I do have no doubt that the content of your documents will be important, your track record makes it very likely.

I respect your views, but if everyone adopts that approach the forum will be worth nil and the collaborative effort will evaporate. Like I said before it's about the journey, there will be pot holes and hills along the way, but hey what a great view we will all get by sharing. You builders are made of sterner stuff, that is your strength.

respectfully Acerzw, researcher
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866