Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: z_p_e on August 31, 2007, 12:22:05 PM
Quote from: Grumpy on August 31, 2007, 10:09:09 AM
Quote from: z_p_e on August 31, 2007, 08:38:49 AM
Good to see that "understanding before building" hasn't completely been tossed out the window.

Try that.

Smart Ass.

"Building" is the keyword in your statement. 

Jumping from theory to theory, trying to figure it all out first, is futile.

What have you built? Really, what have you built? If I missed it, please point me in the direction to see your build and test results. I did not see your "Bob's version" either, so pardon my oversight. Post a link my friend and I'll gladly go check it out.

Pics of Grumpy's coils and such:  (see attached)

@All,

Don't dare utter the damn words "open source" to me.  Every damn one of you has "something" you ain't sharing with everyone else.  Don't blame you at all.  If people want results - let them go get them.  This ain't no free ride. 

Many of the things I do are with other's involved and we agree not to post blindly, if even to post at all.  I don't post PM messages either.  I have respect for people's privacy and code of ethics - that means things are held in confidence. 

To top it all off, I connect at 28k - no DSL or sat here.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

z_p_e

QuoteTo top it all off, I connect at 28k - no DSL or sat here.

No wonder you're so darn grumpy...

Partially finished 15" "TPU" coil. Final 360? wrap not shown, but was completed later, along with some resonance testing. Taken Dec, 2006.

innovation_station

nice grumpy my fath is restored

i should have not posted my friends words i know this but look what has happened since then

action = reaction   see!!!!

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

EMdevices

I like the discussion on the TPUs seen in the videos, thanks Darren

Let's see:

TPU #1Ã, Ã,  Is indeed the first and simplest looking device.Ã, Ã,  Take a look at the pictures.

I agree, no 4-pole action necessarily, although we do see what appears to be 4 segments of wire.Ã, Ã,  This isÃ,  because tape was used to hold the wires down to the edge of the spool.

I believe the main wires that produce the effect are these two Top and Bottom loops of wire, in conjunction with the ferrite toroid on top.

EM

P.S.Ã,   There is a trick that can help in seeing blury images a bit clear without the use of computer software.Ã,   All you have to do is squint a bit wile you view the image.Ã,   Try it.Ã,  Look at the photos and close your eye lids just a bit untill the eye lashes start to overlap and distort the view, and you will see that the images become more pleasant to look at and you might see things you never saw beforeÃ,  :)

z_p_e

Hi EM.

It's interesting how different things may look for different individuals. For example, this is what I came up with in my analysis. In particular, there are two things I see differently:

1) The spool or movie reel. Here I see a sprocket with teeth. Think of a bike sprocket, but with more solid centre.

2) The white wire loops. This I see as Steven's second favorite construction material; white silicone. Zoom in on that one spot you labled "tape". To me it looks like a sprocket tooth, and the silicone was used to "smooth out" the jagged teeth to avoid injury when handling the device.

Remember that Steven said it was "put together with bailing wire". It certainly looks like it was thrown together with what ever he had at hand at the moment. I hope folks realize by now that SM didn't use actual bailing wire in the build  ::)

Thanks for the tip EM, and the images.

Darren