Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

The cut section:

Appears to be a "two collector" version.

If lamp cord was used for the collectors, no more than a few turns could have been made by the apparent size of the hole as shown.

Darren

EMdevices

Darren, are you kidding me?Ã,  Ã,  Are you seeing sprokets for sure?Ã,   Wow, I guess perceptions can be wildly different, but I think I'm closer to the truthÃ,   HaÃ,  HaÃ,  :)

EMÃ, 

P.S.  The bottom coil is not yet wound, this is to just give you an idea.

EMdevices

innovation_station

@ darren

tell me why sm would say somthing in his video that is not true?

i built my gk4 with garden wire  power goes through the gardenwire  and it kicks so it can be used and was used in the first 2 or 3 tpus we see but not in the big tpu's they are all copper wires

look at the wite spots in the cut away 3 of them  top is collector a big square and notice the wing too the other to white spots are the tuned collectors see the 2 diffrent sized rings 1 bigger 1 smaller on the bottom of the cutaway 

em i dont think it is wound that way but maybe it is  it think it is the same as the gk4 4segment unit 1 layer top and 1 layer bottom twisted by a quartor turn

is

oh yea i almost for got look at all the blueish purple in those pics bad cam maybe but maybe not maybe radient engery put there on porpus as a clue ya think??

now if you have a look at the sm 15 or 17 look at the wing and trace the angle to the center toroide it looks like it is around 30 deg
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

z_p_e

EM,

I am dead serious man. Vortex and I came to this conclusion quite some time ago.

Have a look at these two shots. Zoom in further if you wish, but tell me those aren't sprocket teeth there, and they go all the way around.

Also if you look around the perimeter, you can even see where the white silicone was smeared in places. Those white areas sure don't appear to be wires in these shots.

Darren