Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stator and Rotor how to make help needed!

Started by infringer, April 05, 2009, 10:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelinho

Hi Cityguy,

Nice drawings, it is indeed worth a thousand words.

Thanks,

Michel

clflyguy

This one lets you pretend you have xray vision, as you are looking through rotors, stator, split barrels and one of the plywood separator discs..
As far as the stability issue is concerned, you will need another hub at the top with a center pipe going up the middle to connect them. This is
about the only way to keep things from rapidly getting out of hand.

clflyguy

This is a look at one of the brake rotors superimposed on the stator. The trailer hubs with stub axles have stubs that are square or round, get the square one for ease
of welding the stator support struts to.

clflyguy

Last one,
  Here is the top with the second hub, once again you can see how useful the square stub is for welding on the extended brackets for
the guy wires. In all seriousness, you could make the alternator in three evenings and the vawt over a weekend.

infringer

The list the amperage and volts the thing puts out but there is no wattage curve which is what I am interested in ...

If the barrel turbine puts out more watts I figure why waste 440bux been thinking while I was out cleaning the garage I guess I'll have to do the math here...

5MPH
.2 amps
20 volts

10MPH
.4 amp
23 volt

15MPH
1.5 amp
42 volt

20MPH
3 amp
60 volt

25MPH
4.9 amp
72 volt

30MPH
7.5 amp
92 volt

35MPH
9.5 amp
104 volt

40MPH
10 amp
118 volt

45MPH
11 amp
120 volt

That is simply for the ready made jobber....

HOLY MOLY!

EUREAKA! I think we are one to one hell of a project there cityguy too sweet!

I have one issue though I am only able to get two barrels at the moment but I will most likely be cutting them in half tomorrow providing Easter Sunday is not to hectic my grandparents will be down in a week to spend the summer with us as well but there is no kabash on this project....

So I have barrels that are supposed to arrive tomorrow hope that materializes and I get time to cut them in half! But my coil did come in the mail 11lbs of it!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-