Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stator and Rotor how to make help needed!

Started by infringer, April 05, 2009, 10:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelinho

Re Infringer,

If you mount 2 halves on 1 level and the 2 other halves 90 degree offset from the 1st level, you will save on the total height of your setup as you will need side brace supports and angle braces to strengthen them. The top one, braced under the lower support and the bottom one reversed with the reinforcement brace going up to the main rotor shaft from its top support. That is why the 90 degree offset. It will also negate much wobbling tendency.

The 7 watts reported was probably due to the use of a car alternator and under 10 mph wind as specified in the article. If you use a large rotor 20" or more and make your own bifilar coils, I would expect a minimum of 400 watts under a 14 mph head wind.

Take care,

Michel

Michelinho

Re Infringer,

When I tested my alternator with my 1/2" drill in low setting, giving me 300 rpm I got close to 18 amps at 14.3 V from my 12 bifilar coils of awg 18 magnet wire and 2 facing sets (16 magnets, 32 total) of 1 1/2" X 1" X 1/4" N48 neo mounted on 1/8" thick 10" diameter steel disks.

With the torque you will get from a dual barrel setup, I don't think 20" would be too hard to spin to 100 rpm, that is why a large rotor might be better. You would need to make your rotor after a speed test.

Don't expect the thing to spin at 300-400 rpm, well balance or not.

Take care,

Michel

Michelinho

Re Infringer,

The last part of your previous post mention testing the "windbelt" concept, I have  read a bit on that and it is a very interesting and efficient design. I have done a few tests with the nylon straps used for strapping cargo on trailers.

It would work but not well as the original design but would still work well with a pulley at each ends  and magnets in coils and a good spring for the swinging effect at the opposite ends. Multiple units would be highly productive in a staircase arrangement.

That's all for now. Too bad for Cityguy as I was looking forward to him doing the rotor and design.

Take care,

Michel

tbird

It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

tbird

hi infringer,

i should mention too, you might find the best price for your batteries (6 volt golf cart) at sam's.

when the price of lead went up to $1.60 a pound, battery prices went crazy.  lead is back to $.60 lb (+ or -).  as you know, once a price is raised, it's hard to see it go back down.  sam's has been the best i've seen, so far.

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!