Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Here is Proof World "Leaders" Have Same Puppetmaster

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 08, 2009, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Watch this video which confirms Canadian PM Stevious Harper and Aussie PM John Howard handed the same speech word for word by their international crime syndicate bosses.

That they would try this so publicly shows a sickeningly ominous high level of arrogance.

What murderous phonies.

If the families of the young men who died in their staged war even figure out what these psychopaths knowingly sent their kids off to die, I will personally pass out free popcorn at their public lynchings.

See the treasonous evidence here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd7o9x5uN0&feature=player_embedded

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

And who are the puppet masters who are pulling all the strings ?

Bankers, thats who

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936

Regards...

dankie

Borgie Borgie Borgie ... I always recognize that useless JAFO

And what are you gonna do about it ?

Post youtube videos ...

jibbguy

Lol, nice find Cap'n...

I know that the chances of these two pols writing (.. having written for them by staff, most likely) the same speech independently nearly word-for-word is astronomical.

Unless the one "2 days later" (Harper's) is a direct plagiarism of the other: If this was the case, some very lazy and stupid staff members are getting the chop today, lol. I know about speech writing and can tell you that only a moron would risk using word-for-word phrases if they plagurize... It's way too easy to avoid and to be found out, and is "death" for a pol in the next election... Never worth the risk when it is so easy to steal the meaning of the text and use enough different wording and tempo to plausibly get away with it.

It is a fact than many speeches given are "inspired" by earlier ones (read "stolen"), and how much difference can their be in hot air lol? But the reality is that there are millions of possibilities for word placement, emphasis, and phrasing to get the same meaning; it really is child's play to turn a previous speech into an "original" one... And this "homage" is being done successfully by speech writers every day hundreds of times.

So this is damning and highly embarrassing evidence... Somebody's gonna drop-trough over this one, hehehe.

Cap-Z-ro

Well jguy...they showed the very same type of thing on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Only it was Obama giving the exact same inauguration speech Bush gave...word for word.

These bums are just doing what they are told...without question.

Whores that they are