Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Wheel Power Cycle - A working Wheel Is Possible?

Started by mondrasek, April 11, 2009, 04:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimer

I've found the letter on push gravity

==================================================
Hello Frank,

Hope you are fine, as you seem to be absent from the most interesting
places, including this group. I know you will love this one:

http://www.blazelabs.com/e-exp21.asp

remember to check out the movie on the same page.

We exposed some more lies in mainstream teaching, proved the existence
of the aether wind in terms of ultra-cosmic radiation, the pushing
force of gravity, and the possibility of making a flag which responds
to this wind. Next job is to work on the windmill.

Best Regards
Xavier Borg
==================================================

Mmmm.... he's a bit late. The Bessler wheel responded to the gravitational wind four centuries ago.  ::)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

persume

Quote from: mondrasek on April 11, 2009, 04:24:18 PM
Copy of Grimers post:

Oh, and one more think to note. The containing structure can be made as stiff as needs be so no significant power is lost to the structure.

Right, so of course the best stiff structure to use is glass...right? :p

AquariuZ

Quote from: persume on April 11, 2009, 11:21:57 PM

Right, so of course the best stiff structure to use is glass...right? :p

Glass is strong, does not wear easily and can be molded.

BTW this is the wrong thread to comment on the Abeling Project.

8)

Grimer

Deleted my comment as it has been covered by the previous post.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

mondrasek

Grimer,

Your higher level derivative analysis is beyond me.  But I understand the Carnot cycle in regards to basic thermodynamics.  I am looking for corollaries between the Carnot cycle and the gravity wheel if they exist.  The gasses of a Carnot cycle follow the Nobel Gas Law of PV=nRT, if I remember correctly.  So if we cause a change in Pressure and/or Volume it results in a corresponding change in Temperature.  This is used in refrigeration and heat pumps.  Also, if we change the Temperature by adding (or removing) heat we force a change in Pressure and/or Volume and can use that to do work, e.g. turn a drive shaft.

I was thinking that P and V could maybe be analogous to Potential Energy and Kinetic Energy in the gravity wheel.  But I can't see how the Acceleration of Gravity can be analogous to Temperature.  In the case of Carnot cycles, Temperature has a range and thus a gradient can be established.  But not so with the Acceleration of Gravity, a constant at the surface of the Earth.

Also, in the case of the Carnot cycle the energy transfer is dependant on phase change, from liquid to gas and back again.  That unique property, where a liquid remains at a constant temperature, while absorbing heat, until the liquid is completely converted to gas (and visa versa), is what allows for this cycle to be used to perform work, right?  Do you see anything analogous to this phase change scenario available for gravity wheel dynamics?

Your idea of working backwards from the answer is exactly why I wanted to learn more about your analysis and hopefully get the input of others.  Thanks for your efforts so far.

M.