Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forsalebabyshoesneverworn

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 20, 2009, 06:01:06 PM
Debate ??

With a troll ??

You are the distraction...please stay out of my threads...I am tired of your brand of distraction.

Wow...... anyone that disagrees with any part of your theory is now a trolls!  That nice man was just merely esplaining how maybe it is not all the Mossads/Jewses/Zionistses fault, and now he is a trolls!  You started out blaming termites.  Termites do not have races.  The termites that took down the towers are probably all from the USA, because termites do not travel far too attack stuff.  So do not say the Israel guys took termites here and used them to destroy uSA buildings.

911 spircay have many diffent opinians.  Many theries.  As many theries as there are people.  19 arab hijackers is another spricay theories.  Many good theries.  Some people says space aliens beamed down death rayses and there were no planeses.  Some people says that Bush is a secret reptile.  Some people say there were no buildings, but all buildings were really holographs, and evil BUSH and governement made up people who worked there, and then one day just turned off the holographs to "destroy" the buildings.  Do you call them trolls too???  Every theory is as good as any other theory......  NO THEORY IS BEST!!!!  Yours is just one theory.  It is a good theory (except for blaming the jewish Mossad, that is racist), but no better than the other million theories.  But it is no worse either, so do not feel sad!

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 20, 2009, 06:58:55 PM
*sprays copious amounts of 'Troll Off' *

LOLs.  Please donot try to belittle.  I am not tryign to be like a trolls.  I said that I think that you theory about termites being set to destroy foundations is good.  Termites hard to detect and very clever.  Very possible.  Just do not blame Jewish Mossad, and do not criticize other terhries that are JUST AS GOOD AS YOURS.  Live and let live.  There are many truths, and this board is about living with truths.  You have your truth.  I have my truth.  Every person has OWN theory of 9/11.  Because not all evidences is out there.  You just another person on Internets reading boards.  We get our truth on same Internets as you.  Unless you have down OWN forensic research, we are all same boats.  It is just matter of what evidence YOU believes!!!

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 20, 2009, 08:23:27 PM
*sips on green tea...puts feet up*

Fine if you not wants to engage in spirited discussions.  Just do not pretend you smarter.  You just read different conspiracy websites than I do, so you believe diffrent stuffs.