Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

Let this be a lesson to you Capt: You created the distraction yourself, by allowing the "hot button" of "ethnicity" to be brought in.

It is very self-limiting, as you will get opposition from those who would otherwise agree with you on the basic facts. Let people see these things, and go study them more for themselves (which should be the point of posting these threads). Then they will likely soon enough see that stuff about Mossad, and decide to reject or accept it on their own, without you having to mention it and muck-up the main points with racism.

Personally i despise it when people take a vitally important subject like 9/11, and turn it into a rant against Jewish people. This i've seen over and over on other sites. There are evil bastards of EVERY walk of life and ethnicity out there... And the ones who were responsible for the cover-up, if not the entire affair, are American WASP's, who probably wouldn't let Jews join their country clubs if they could get away with it. 

Sometimes i think this "change of subject" is done deliberatly... Because it certainly acts as an overall negative.

So my recommendation to you is to keep to the basic facts, there are certainly enough of them, and don't bring up the other highly controversial (within the movement itself) crap related to Israel. The only people this added stuff would sway are "Jew-haters" anyway. And there are millions of others out there that it will only turn off; and who will instead begin to question your motives.

Take it as a word to the wise: Stay away from these "distractions" regarding Israel at all costs. If people mention them, delete the post if you can or just ignore them.

Cap-Z-ro

You're almost as bad as the troll with your post adding fuel to the troll.

Was that your intent ?

You have been nitpicking and cherry picking my posts for far too long...why don't you move along also...because I will not be responding to any more of your cryptic baiting.

I clearly stated the Mossad was a branch of the sociopathic elite that pull all the strings.

And have stated the same about the CIA, FBI, and the list goes on.

None of those criminal organizations are representative of any ethnic group...which I have stated on numerous occasions...which you would know, as you seem to be an avid reader of my threads and posts.

You like are playing word games...no more with me though.

jibbguy

You are missing the point and taking it all way too personally... Take it from me that is NOT the way to win debates, m8.

It is not what YOU are saying about it personally.. It is about allowing the topic to get changed in the first place to side-subjects that detract from the main message and cause loss of interest that is the problem, and thus allowing the negative emotions to enter into the equation.

None of us "own" these topics; they are NOT replication threads. If you don't like my comments, that is "regretful". But placating you is not my priority here:

Letting people know that 9/11 Truthers ARE NOT RACIST IDIOTS is.... Get it? This is no reflection on you, this is about tactics and getting the maximum amount of people to study these things on their own, and not turning them off with bad-smelling inferences about Jewish people that are heatedly denied by the MAJORITY of 9/11 Truthers. Maybe this is not being fair to you: But that is not the point... Getting in the above paragraph is the point ;)

Everything is about "Perception".. Not about "truth", OK? If people perceive comments about Mossad and Israel as being "racist-based", then they ARE.  The sad fact is that this topic is too emotionally laden in most people's minds to be viewed objectively. Go to the place i often publish at, "Op Ed News" and look back at all the Gaza articles and comments from a few months ago: It was a bloody war... Among Progressives / Liberals themselves on this topic. It soon became apparent that there was NO WAY to criticize Israel without being called "racist" with many normally-intelligent peeps. That was of course ridiculous; but that's how it goes with emotion-loaded subjects.

And complaining about someone coming along with contrary comments in an open forum, is like going to a paint-ball "combat range" and complaining people are shooting at you ;)

I am deeply offended by your "shill" accusation, lol: I am way better at debate than any shill i have ever ran across yet, and i've seen quite a few (hehehe).

If i have "cherry-picked" in the past, it is because arguing with you was not in the best interest of the cause... One that we mostly share. Getting the last word in doesn't always help, and debate for its own sake can serve to water-down what was already said, and can lower the total value (lol i should sell Plans for "winning political debates" for $50 Plus Shipping ;) ).

Cap-Z-ro

Debate ??

With a troll ??

You are the distraction...please stay out of my threads...I am tired of your brand of distraction.

fuzzytomcat