Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chris W. Brown's KML Coils -- Super Simple Harvesting of Aether?

Started by sterlinga, April 15, 2009, 09:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

Prophmaji,

The last two posts hardly made any sense to me as they were a mixmash of different fields and disciplines, could you please rewrite your ideas into conversational English so that we understand it?

Thanks.

NerzhDishual

@Sterling_A

Here is a crazy setup that can be easily replicated and tested...
(with and without the KLM coils, and with some amp meters of course).

This thread comes at the right moment!
I was planing to purchase a new battery, another bat charger, and a 1000 watts inverter.

But, according to Google, the 800-watt Kawasaki inverter is a "Modified Sinewave" device.

My question is : will the Black & Decker  "Smart Charger"  be happy with
a Modified sinus or does it need a pure sinewave as input???

According to the announced price and the picture I guess that it is
the Black & Decker 15/10/2 Amp Smart Charger.

Another question, please: how many amps/hour for the bat?
Is it 45/55 amp/hour???

Very Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: NerzhDishual on April 16, 2009, 03:49:38 PM
@Sterling_A

My question is : will the Black & Decker  "Smart Charger"  be happy with
a Modified sinus or does it need a pure sinewave as input???

Very Best

I don't think it matters. After all a battery charger is simply a transformer coupled with a rectifier. The transformer will work with AC or pulsed DC. After it is stepped down it is rectified, so again it does not matter if the input signal is AC or pulsed DC The output is DC.

It would be different if you were to drive an motor AC motor with the inverter, but that is not the case here.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

the_big_m_in_ok

sterlinga said:

...He calls these "KML coils", drawing from some of Faraday's equations.  ...What is the key ingredient? A regular copper wire wound in a fairly simple coil -- so easly that an elementary school student could wind it.   ...These, apparently, are the antennaes to pull in aetheric energy.

...In this case, the "antennae" for harvesting aether is so ridiculously simple that the human tendency is to immediately dismiss it as preposterous. But it also makes it super easy to replicate and prove or disprove.

>>It occurs to me this is a device similar to Tesla's radiant energy system.  Would larger coils give more power?

Would very large coils generate enough voltage to affect the battery charger, inverter or TV badly?

Ham radio operators are very wary about touching an ungrounded lengthy insulated wire after a period of time.  Static shocks are hazardous to dangerous.  It might happen to your equipment?

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

dcmille290

So far, minus the coils Chris showed in his post, I have a 350 watt inverter running off of a 7 year old battery and a 12V battery charger that is set to 2A. I plugged a floor fan into the 2nd outlet of the inverter and recorded my starting voltages and time.

I have been up and running with the fan (1.1A) on Medium speed since 7:30. That is one hour continuously, and the voltage is still being maintained at 12.6 with little change.

I will let the setup run for at least another 30 mins. Tomorrow I will hook up some of the coils and see if there is any marked difference in voltage readings for the same time frame.

DCM