Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chris W. Brown's KML Coils -- Super Simple Harvesting of Aether?

Started by sterlinga, April 15, 2009, 09:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sterlinga

Here's a new one for you:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Chris_Brown%27s_KML_Coils

What I wrote in the intro:

I've been in communication with Chris W. Brown (rainmanp7) for about a month. He occasionally sends me video links, which I've not been able to make sense out of, and I've not had time to ask him about them.

Today, despite being super busy, my interest was piqued when he Skyped me with the following message:

"I'm about to blow everyones mind lol. I just made my overunity 1st power station in small form! and it works, and has a self adjusting power charging system. It can power 2 110 Volts house outlets, and it has KML stuff all over it. It's been in operation for over 6 hours now, and the battery is still holding above maximum charge. It's charging itself and giving off power and creating power as needed through the power inverter. [...] It's replicatable at every level."
I got on the phone with him for the first time, to ask more about what he had. He said he had been powering a television for several hours with his self-looped system. He said it ran nearly 7 hours in all before the system shut down because the battery input dropped below the threshhold required by the inverter.

In the overunity community, we say that the ultimate test of feasiliby and arrival is when a system pulls enough power from a free energy source (aether [inexhaustible, ubiquitous energy all around us] in this case?) to keep itself running, and provide excess usable power for other things, thus providing base load generator capability.

In this case, the "antennae" for harvesting aether is so ridiculously simple that the human tendency is to immediately dismiss it as preposterous. But it also makes it super easy to replicate and prove or disprove.

What is the key ingredient? A regular copper wire wound in a fairly simple coil -- so easly that an elementary school student could wind it.

He calls these "KML coils", drawing from some of Faraday's equations.

This TV set-up is something he pulled together in about an hour (he already had the KML coils made). Its off-the-shelf ingredients include one 12-volt lawnmower battery by Exide that cost around $24; a "Smart Charger" by Black & Decker that costs around $30 dollars, and an 800-watt inverter by Kawasaki that costs around $34. We're talking around $88 dollars in equipment that is readily available.

The charger is attached to the battery, the battery runs the inverter, and the inverter runs both the charger and the TV. That part of it looks like the classic perpetual motion arrangement -- lifting oneself up by his own bootstraps. What is different, here, is the inclusion of the KML coils. Between the battery and the inverter, and the battery and the charger are KML coils. But more importantly, attached to each terminal of the battery is one KML coil that is attached to nothing on the other end. These, apparently, are the antennaes to pull in aetheric energy.

Before today's experiment, Chris has been attaching the KML coils to batteries in vehicles, and apparently it has been increasing power and performance.
http://freeenergynews.com and http://peswiki.com
"The best cutting-edge, clean energy news and directory service on the net."

ChileanOne

It's a shame that no numbers were provided for the Battery or the TV. I guess a TV does not consume much more than 70Wh, let's assume it was 100 Wh. The battery is 12V probably 50Ah, so it should be able to produce 600 Watts. From that alone you can see the 7 hours figure is too close to the Batt capacity.

Remember I am not a Skeptic! Please!

wings

Quote from: sterlinga on April 15, 2009, 09:05:46 AM
Here's a new one for you:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Chris_Brown%27s_KML_Coils

What I wrote in the intro:

I've been in communication with Chris W. Brown (rainmanp7) for about a month. He occasionally sends me video links, which I've not been able to make sense out of, and I've not had time to ask him about them.

Today, despite being super busy, my interest was piqued when he Skyped me with the following message:

"I'm about to blow everyones mind lol. I just made my overunity 1st power station in small form! and it works, and has a self adjusting power charging system. It can power 2 110 Volts house outlets, and it has KML stuff all over it. It's been in operation for over 6 hours now, and the battery is still holding above maximum charge. It's charging itself and giving off power and creating power as needed through the power inverter. [...] It's replicatable at every level."
I got on the phone with him for the first time, to ask more about what he had. He said he had been powering a television for several hours with his self-looped system. He said it ran nearly 7 hours in all before the system shut down because the battery input dropped below the threshhold required by the inverter.

In the overunity community, we say that the ultimate test of feasiliby and arrival is when a system pulls enough power from a free energy source (aether [inexhaustible, ubiquitous energy all around us] in this case?) to keep itself running, and provide excess usable power for other things, thus providing base load generator capability.

In this case, the "antennae" for harvesting aether is so ridiculously simple that the human tendency is to immediately dismiss it as preposterous. But it also makes it super easy to replicate and prove or disprove.

What is the key ingredient? A regular copper wire wound in a fairly simple coil -- so easly that an elementary school student could wind it.

He calls these "KML coils", drawing from some of Faraday's equations.

This TV set-up is something he pulled together in about an hour (he already had the KML coils made). Its off-the-shelf ingredients include one 12-volt lawnmower battery by Exide that cost around $24; a "Smart Charger" by Black & Decker that costs around $30 dollars, and an 800-watt inverter by Kawasaki that costs around $34. We're talking around $88 dollars in equipment that is readily available.

The charger is attached to the battery, the battery runs the inverter, and the inverter runs both the charger and the TV. That part of it looks like the classic perpetual motion arrangement -- lifting oneself up by his own bootstraps. What is different, here, is the inclusion of the KML coils. Between the battery and the inverter, and the battery and the charger are KML coils. But more importantly, attached to each terminal of the battery is one KML coil that is attached to nothing on the other end. These, apparently, are the antennaes to pull in aetheric energy.

Before today's experiment, Chris has been attaching the KML coils to batteries in vehicles, and apparently it has been increasing power and performance.

my be if the output is like this in combination with circuit:

Anothertruthfinder

Hi folks  ;D sounds very interesting and simple to replicate - we could do with more data on this, who originated these coils? a bit of a 'Daniel pomerleau' type appearance of the coils as well.

i  have the battery and the inverter but its a modified sine not pure and it wont run the charger ive got, i tried a quick setup (minus kml coils) to test this but it kept faultering and stuttering the charger.

it would be great if this is increasing efficiency or better still ou - just staying neutral for a bit til further data comes up on this one  8)

catchya soon - eel  ; ;)

haithar

can the creator test that thing in the wilderness or at least some distance away from electrical towers or radio towers?
my first thought was he is drawing wireless energy from the magnetic field of one of those nearby towers like some people do with lamps, it seems they power itself but they just found a right antenna for pulling energy from an electrical tower while the power company is wondering where all their power is going ..

edit: also what does clockwise and counter clockwise mean? a coil is both, depending on the point of view. a coil which looks clockwise wound from the isolated end is counterclockwise wound from the other side.